Chapter 19 : Don't Mind Them

*Flashback*
Then I heard someone is calling out my name. When I turned back, it was...

  ||Daniel's POV||

I went looking for Luna but she is nowhere to be found. Haish, this lady. Then, I saw Seongwoo with some girls. They seem annoyed. Woww, are they just got rejected?

"Ahhh this is so annoying. Why must that girl that he chose?" said the girl.

"Yeahh, she's just plain. Seongwoo is blind, I guess😠" said another girl, agreed with her.

Is it Luna that they talking about? Then, my guess is right when I saw they were walking together with Seongwoo's arm clinging onto her shoulder.

"Choi Luna!! Luna-sshi!!"

Then, she turned around and look at me.

"Ohh! Daniel sunbae! What are you doing here?" asked Luna, confused.

I look at Seongwoo's arm and Luna noticed it. She pulled away quickly and stand aside from him. Seongwoo seems offended, I guess.

"I just want to pass this to you. You dropped it just now," said Daniel, handing out her keychain.

"Ohh! My keychain! Thank you, Daniel sunbae. You're such a life saver😊" said Luna happily.

  ||Seongwoo's POV||

Mwoyaa~ Am I a statue here that they didn't notice me? And why can't he just give this to her tomorrow? Why must now? Why? Why?

Then, they bid good bye to each other and he told me to take care of her. 'I always take care of her, you bunny 😤'

  ||Luna's POV||

Oh my God. Someone pinched me coz my Daniel just talk to me. Omo ❤

After we bid each other good bye, I look at Seongwoo and he just being silent.

"Yahh, Ong Seongwoo. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry I didn't mean to--"

"It's okay. I don't," said Seongwoo, smiling at me.

 I don't," said Seongwoo, smiling at me