one

+

she played with the hem of her pierce the veil shirt nervously as she awaited the arrival of the bus.

she forgot her headphones earlier while trying to look presentable for no one in particular.

she looked around, trying to block out thoughts that would creep into her head. she would always hear that little voice in the back of her skull. it creeped her out way too much, but it was all she had as a friend.

her head shot up as the screech of the yellow terror pulled up to her stop.

she stepped up and turned slightly as she walked the short distance down the aisle. she always had to do this. since if she didn't, she would get stuck like she did once in the eighth grade. the laughs and jokes rung through her head constantly.

she plopped down in her seat the the middle and leaned her head against the cold window, feeling the coolness of the rain falling outside against her forehead.

as the bus took off to another stop, the voices in her head grew louder as she craved her music. she need it to get her mind off of being, well, alone.

while the bus took to another screeching halt, she peered out the window, seeing someone different.

he was tall (almost too tall) with hair that made him almost three inches taller, a black lip ring placed around the outer corner of his mouth as he gave a faint smile to the bus driver.

yeah, different alright.

but what would he want with a fatty like you, bella?

the voices started once again and she found herself trying to mumble the words to any song until she felt the seat sink as she scooted closer the the window out of instinct.

'mind if i sit?' the words interrupted the voice as she snapped her head up and her eyes were met with ocean blue ones. the kind of blue that you could stare at for hours and still get lost in.

she nodded her head a bit giving a slightly fake smile as she turned away to look back out the window, still thinking about that shade of blue.

'its luke by the way.' he looked at her with an adoring grin.