''Kent cannot be his brother, he calls his brother Kenny.'' Harry said, but as soon as the words left his mouth realization dawned on him. Kent was short for Kenny. Harry ran a hand through his curls, and I could see the thoughts swirling behind the jade colouring of his eyes.

''You're serious?'' Harry asked me for assurance.

I nodded.

''Fuck,'' he screamed in frustration. ''Fucking hell,''

''Harry, it makes all sense now,'' I told him. He looked up, bidding me to continue. ''Kent knew about me and you.''

''How could he?'' He questioned me.

''Because I told him,'' I said.

''So you were talking about me?''

''God, Harry, I don't want to talk about that right now.'' I stated, clearly annoyed with his untimely playfulness. ''I told Kent about the day you wanted to undress me, and you made me understudy. I complained to Kent, and he told me that I needed to go to the police and get you arrested for sexual harassment.'' I explained quickly. ''He knows about what we did, and he is trying to stop me. He's using it friendship to try and keep me away from you.''

''He is manipulating you,''

''Yes! While I was telling him you were manipulating me, he was doing the exact same thing.'' I breathed out the frustration inside of my body, unable to accept what was actually happening. ''William had to have told Kent about me dancing for you.''

''He is helping William,'' Harry muttered.

''He is,'' I agreed. ''He doesn't know that I know his last name.''

''Why not?''

''Because my colleague told me, and he wasn't there.'' I informed Harry. ''What are we going to do? They're clearly vindictive people, and we can't just do nothing.''

''Vicks, it is impossible to stop William.'' Harry announced.

''Not if I talk to him,'' I employ an idea, however irrational it might be.

''Not going to happen,'' Harry protested.

''I can ju-''

''Not going to happen, Vicky,'' He spoke louder. ''End of fucking discussion!''

The words seemed familiar, and I immediately remember him saying the same thing when I told him I needed to work at V's café too. He treated me like a piece of shit back then, and his superiority complex is showing again. I clenched my jaw, his expression mirroring mine. This wasn't the Harry I enjoyed being around, this wasn't the Harry I had slept with in this very room. This Harry was closed off and cold, and I wanted nothing more than to knock this arrogant asshole on his back.

''Don't speak to me like that,'' I hissed. ''You can't tell me what to do, Harry. You don't own me.''

''I am not letting you see William,''

''If I want to then I will.'' I made it clear to Harry. ''I want this to end, and I want him to know that I don't appreciate what he is doing. If you want to let him continue with using Kent, or Kenny, then that is fine by me. I am going to talk to him, whether you like it or not.'' I pointed out. ''I am quite old enough to make my own decisions.''

''But I am not encouraging you,'' Harry beamed.

''Who says I need your encouragement?'' I questioned him, folding my arms against my chest. ''I can do things on my own,'' I added seriously.

Harry was definitely not agreeing with me at this point, but he needed to understand I was going to speak to William whether he liked it or not. I wasn't giving him what he wanted, it would only feed his ego and I didn't want to be any part of that. He needed to realize this was about more than just him, but for Harry things were different. He had a hard time not getting what he wanted, and he tried to be okay with it sometimes, but when it came to William and I being in any sort of contact, there was no way I was getting what I wanted, nor William.