June

He's A Badboy

"(Y/N), " I turn around to see my friend, Alison, smiling at me. "What, " I push my glasses up my nose. "He's coming back today, " I look at her. "I don't care, " Turning around, a group of people walk in along with Koo Jun-Hoe aka June. All the girls stare as he walks over to my desk. Oh hell no.
He puts his hands on my desk before sliding into the seat next to me. I look down at my homework. "Hey, babe, " His husky voice says. I slowly look at him.

His hair is dyed a light brown instead of his usual black hair. Wearing, a black leather jacket with a plain white shirt and ripped jeans. "I told you to stop calling me that, " I growled at him. He gave me his infamous smile. "You didn't call me the entire time I was suspended but I was suspended because of you, " He started pulling one of my curls from my very successful Bantu knots. I smack his hand away from me but he placed his hand on my thigh instead. "No one told you to punch the guy and threaten him because you like me, " He was going to say something but the teacher started talking.

The class went on as he was rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb as he did his work with his other hand. Alison was the only one to notice. "Can you please move your hand? I need to use the restroom, " He looks at me but moves his hand. I raise my hand to get the teachers attention. "Yes, Ms. (Y/L/N), " The teacher walked over to me. "Can I use the restroom, please, " They nodded and I got up from the seat, leaving the classroom.

  I walk the quiet halls, glancing into classroom windows. My sneakers squeak against the tiles as I make my way to my locker. Putting in the code, something falls out as soon as I open it.

  A picture falls, bending over to pick it up. It's June and I. We were in my bedroom, studying for something. It was taken with his camera.

"June, you need to study if you want to pass this class, " I scold him. I throw a pillow at him but he dodged it. "I'm never going to be your tutor again, " I mumble. I sit there working out a problem. "Okay, okay. I'll pay attention...if you kiss me, " I stare at him. "No, but you can leave, "I say, collecting his stuff. " Okay, chill, "

"Stop playing, " I say before he reaches over and kisses me. I stupidly kiss him back.

  The bell rings and I rush to close my locker as student spill out of the classrooms. "Shit, " I say turning around, June was standing in front of me as he holds my book bag. "Are you trying to avoid me, " He asks as I take my bag from him. "No, " I walk towards the main door. "It's Friday. You wanna hang out with me, " He pleads as he takes ahold of my arm. "June, " I sigh. "I just want to talk to you. Let me talk to you, " He holds onto my waist and I press my hands against his chest. "Fine. Just let me go, " I walk towards my car.

  We meet at a local burger place. He parks next to me. A bunch of kids from school comes here. They know that June likes me and they make a big deal out of it. "Let's go. I'm hungry, " He pulls my hand, dragging me out the car. "You're being too rough, " I wince as his hand grips my wrist. "I don't care. Get inside, " He says harshly as I stumble inside.  "Asshole, " I plop down into a booth. Sliding over nearest to the window.

He sits in front of me and picks up the menu. I stare out the window, watching cars pass by. People walking in the autumn air and laughing brightly.

"Aren't you gonna order, " He asks me. "Don't you already know what I want...babe, " I snap, looking at him. He smiles at me. "See, I knew my princess was in there somewhere, " I roll my eyes and smirk at him.

There's one thing Y'all didn't know is that this was all an act. I have to keep up this demeanor that I hate him and his very being but he's really my baby. "No one is looking now. You can stop being a brat, " He says and I let out a long sigh. "Thank God, " June gets up and slides over to me, kissing on my neck. I bite my lip to suppress a smile that was threatening to reveal itself.

We only pretend to be the Walmart version of Blair and Chuck because of our parents. They just don't get along and I don't know why.

"I still don't understand why you had to beat the guy up, " I rest my arm on the table with my face in my palm. "He's always flirting with you. He's annoying, " "So are you, " I say, pecking his lips. I notice he has a bit of lip gloss on his lips. Taking my thumb, I wipe it off. "You're so pretty, " He mumbles as he holds my hand to his cheek. "Oh, shut up, "

💭💛
Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks! 💜