Johnny

He Annoys You

I yawn, my legs lifted slightly. I groan and try to move but hair is in my mouth. I open my eyes to Johnny cuddling up on me. I ran my hand through his hair but then pushed him away from me. He muttered something under his breath.

  I swung my legs across the bed and walked to the bathroom. I turn on some music and turn on the shower. "Babeeeee," I hear Johnny whine from the other side of the door. "Yes?" I call out. "I'm hungry," Rolling my eyes, I turn off the water. Wrapping the towel around my body, I unlock the door. "What does that have to do with me," I asked. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Please, baby," He whined. "No," I say moving away from him to get dressed. He groaned and plopped down onto the bed. Putting on some sweats and a t-shirt, I look over at the big baby I call my boyfriend making a pouty face at me. "Come on," I threw a plushie sitting on the dresser at him.

Regular was blasting throughout the kitchen as I made breakfast. "It smells good in here," He claps his hands together and sits on the island. "I know it does," I said sassily. I grabbed a plate down for him. "Bacon or sausage, " I asked. "Bacon," He answered. I filled his plate with bacon, eggs, toast, and  Kimchi with rice. "Here. I tried with the kimchi. So, constructive criticism is welcomed," I say, resting my chin in my hands.

He laughed and began eating. "Aren't you hungry," He asked. I shake my head and watch as he eats the kimchi. He coughs a bit and looks at me. "(Y/N), this is really good," He laughs and takes out his phone to snap a picture. "Why'd you take a picture," I ask. He showed me the picture of me smiling and the spread of food in front of him with the caption "My girlfriend makes kimchi better than yours! 😋😂"  " You are a mess," " But I'm your mess that you have to deal with," He smiles as he stuffs his face with food.

We are now at the grocery store and Johnny is getting on my last nerves. He keeps throwing random shit at me. "Quit throwing things at me or I'm GONNA KICK YOUR ASS," I say to him. 

💭💛
Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks! 💜