JB (5)

He's Homeless

PART 5

 JB'S POV

I watched ( Y/N) as she slept on the couch peacefully. That man at the store seemed to frighten her a lot. I wonder if he is the reason she is so distraught. Even though she is broken and refuses to let anyone see that. She remains her kind, nurturing self. She even let me into her home. A STRANGER, she may put too much trust into others because of her personality.

 I turned the corner to get some water but my wings bumped against the table and yelped out in pain. She starts to move around on the couch and I cover my mouth quickly. " I can't wake her up yet," I mumble to myself. My wings finally shrink back down and I can move comfortably now. If I wasn't sent to help her, who was it? I ponder my thoughts for a while. i didn't even notice ( Y/N)  was awake. " Jaebeom. Did you give me some sleepy tea or something?  I feel so relaxed." She smiled brightly.

" Oh, uh, yes I did. " I nod reassuringly. " Thank you so, so much." She walks over and embraces me in a hug. She nestles her face into my chest and I rub her back. " You're welcome. Do you want to talk about what happened now?" 

 She pulls away from me with a small smile. " I guess we can." I follow behind her as she sits on the couch.  " I'm all ears." (Y/N) sighs deeply before speaking.  " The man we saw at the store who used to live here with me did very, very bad things to me that I never would have expected him to do since we were friends for so long."  Her voice chokes up a bit as she wipes tears away. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I calm myself down as I talk about Ren. JB looks at me with a loving gaze. " I'm sorry that happened to you. Now I know why you were so scared. I won't let anything happen to you as long as I'm here with you." He takes my hands into his and smiles at me. " Thank you, JB. I appreciate that." " Aren't you sleepy?" He asked me. " No. Not really," I laugh before my eyes get heavy. " JB. What's happening to me?" "I'm going to make you feel better again. Don't worry" 

JB's POV

I leave the house to go meet up with that man that harmed my sweet angel ( heh. it's an angel calling a human an angel). I walk along the streets and I see Ren sitting at a  table in a restaurant.

I hide behind a wall and shift myself into (Y/N) and I make my way inside. " (Y/N). You came." He had a smug look on his face. " I figured it was only fair," I say.  " I'm glad you came to your senses." I sat down and looked around my surroundings. " I miss you. You know, I didn't mean to cheat on you. You didn't have sex with me as much as i wanted so i had to find it elsewhere," I roll my eyes. " You're joking right?' I asked. " I'm serious. You just made me so mad that the only way  I could feel better is if I hit something and that something was you. It's your fault." 

He shrugs his shoulder and then sips his coffee like he did nothing wrong.I wanted to slap that grin off his face but I'm containing myself for (Y/N)'s sake. " That's not fair to me. All I wanted to do is help you." " Help me ? You made my life a living hell and made it worse after you got me arrested." My eyebrows furrowed as i tried to think of something else to say. 

" What? Nothing else to say ? You always run your mouth and now all of a sudden you're speechless?" He laughed. " I have nothing else to say to you. You will get the karma you deserve." I say standing up. " I don't believe in that bullshit." Was the last thing i heard before i walked out of the building.  How could someone as nice as she is deal with someone like that for so long?

 I spotted him walking out of the restaurant and i sent an enchantment over to him as i smiled as he dropped his phone in a puddle of water. " Karma's a bitch." I say singsongly. I hurry and make my way back to the house. I hope she's awake.

(Y/N)'s POV

I finally woke up from my random nap and I noticed that JB wasn't anywhere to be seen. " JB. Where are you?" I ask out loud. I make my way into the kitchen and took out the ice cream from the freezer.  I sat on the couch stuffing my face with ice cream as the TV plays in the background. The door unlocks and I jump up, making my way over to him. " Where'd you go? You wanna watch TV with me?" I smile up at him.  He looks at me with a soft smile and grabs my face. " What are-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. The spoon i was holding onto fell out of my hand as i bring my hands to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. I don't know what's happening but I don't mind. His arms traveled his way down my sides and adjusted his grip under my bottom and somehow effortlessly lifted me into the air. I broke away from the kiss, panting heavily. " Wait. Wait. What happened?" I ask him as he continues to kiss me on my neck. "JB. Are you okay?" I ask once more, pushing his face away. When he looks at me, his eyes seem to glow a bright gold color. " What the hell?" I mumble once more before he kissed me again.

I felt as though I was laying on a cloud with a heavy arm draped across me. My eyes open slightly as the sun shines warmly onto my face. I heard quiet snoring and i slowly turning i see JB with his face pressed against my shoulder. He looked so peaceful but i have to pee, so i try to move his hand and he tightens his grip on me. He grunts in response. " JB. I have to pee," I whisper. His eyes flutter open and he smiles at me. "Just a little bit more time." He says. I shake my head and move his arm. He whines as i walk around the bed to the bathroom. "I'll be right back." He flails around shirtless and he kicked the blanket off of him. 

 JB's POV

I watch as (Y/N) walks into the bathroom and I rest my arm on my forehead. I don't know what happened to me. Why did i do that ? I've never heard of angels falling for humans. I think i like her. It's only been 2 days since we've met but I'm different, I experience different emotions. After i kissed her, we spent all night talking. The energy and aura around her changed...it was more pure, clean, bubbly, and lovely. Maybe that enchantment spell worked on Ren. I sat up chuckling and i ran a hand through my hair. " Jaebeom. Are you hungry? What do you want to do today?' She asked me. She skipped over to the bed, plopping down next to me. Caressing her cheek, i lean closer to her face and kiss her. She slowly kisses me back and places her hand on my chest. " What's gotten into you?" She asks with a stutter. " I don't know but i have to go soon," She held a confused look on her face. " What? You don't have anywhere to go, do you ?" She asked. " I, uh, I am a long way of home but I need to go back. I completed my mission while i was away." She starts laughing. " What mission? Just tell me what you want to eat today." She says once more before I chant her to sleep and leave her behind. 

I look at her sleeping, peacefully engulfed under the blanket. " Thank you for everything, (Y/N). I will never forget you but you will forget me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I blow her a kiss and I disappear into thin air.

A/N: Y'all don't be mad at me...I know it's been a minute LMAO but I missed writing and i may or may not be putting out more stories. Thank you for your love and support of this book. 

BYEEEEEE 我爱你!!