Chapter 9

"Do you mean this could be possible mine kid" he said still shocked.

"I guess we are destined to meet again" he chuckled.

"I guess your right" I blushed

"When we finish this double date with Elena and Jake do you think we could have our first date together." Alex said nervously.

"I would love too"

"Can I meet that little guy and can we go to the doctor tomorrow just in case the little guy might be my son" he said

"Sure I don't mind at all" I said smiling.

"Well I got to go. Don't forget our double date tomorrow and wear a dress just casual" he said smiling.

"Okay see you tomorrow"

"Oh, I almost forgot. I want to meet Junior"

"Oh, right you can meet him now" I call my dad to bring Junior.

"So your the cute well you do look like your mom but not the eyes" then it hit me I look at Alex then at Junior why didn't I see this before.

"Both of you have the same eye color why didn't I see the before"

"What is going on" dad said looking really confused.

"We may know who is the dad of Junior" I said and my dad look shocked.

"Who is it, that way I could beat him up" dad said angrily.

When I look at Alex he looks like he's going to faint. When I look at that he eyes went big like he knows who it is. I started to nodded and dad look at Alex.

"So you are the dad of Junior" dad look like he is going to kill him.

"When you put that way I guess so" Alex said rubbing his neck.

"I just know this today, I didn't know she went to the club"

"I have a question, Why where you at the club were my daugther went" tgat really was a good question but I already know that.

"I was at Mexico to visit my cousin. When I found out my girlfriend or should I say my ex-girlfriend." Alex did quotation marks with his fingers.

"She was cheating on me with my cousin or should I say drug him just to have sex. She went to jail and I never seen her again. I always go to the club to forget about her but one night I had sex with someone. Next morning I didn't had close on and that us the day I regret."

"I stop drinking and I learn a lesson never drink to get away from your problems." I can't believe that happen to him.

"When I found out today that this could be my son. I think we are destinwd to meet again. Can I have the permission to take your daughter on a date on Saturday with Junior?" He look nervous and waiting for my dad to responed.

"You have my permission. Can I get a hug from you." Dad said and Alex nodded

They hug each other.

"Just don't break my daughter heart or I break yours. You have my blessing no matter what, you're a good kid with a big heart." Dad whisper to Alex without me knowing. They put away and Alex look at Junior.

"Well lottle gut were going to find out if you are my son but it doesn't with DNA I will love you no matter." Alex kiss Junior forehead.

"Well I got to go see you tomorrow. Bye" he waved and left.

*Elena"POV"*

I can't believe why would he do that to her" I said crying

"Elena come on its not even really" Jake said.

If you are wondering what we are doing or what the hell are you talking about. Well you see we are watching a movie in my room. Its about a guy that is cheating on his girl but this guy that is cheating on her is her sister. Its sounds cofusing bit that's how it is.

"Well we finish watching it, time for us to sleep. Tomorrow we have a date with Alex and the mysterious of Maria" Jake said

"Okay, but can you stay here for tonight I don't want you to leave" I pecked his lips.

"Fine you win, but I love your lips" Jake keep pecking and I just giggled.

We lay down and drift off to sleep.

Next Chapter will be about 'The Double Date or Not' can't wait for all of you to read it. I hope you all enjoy my story. Thanks a lot. Bye 👋