Chapter 5

I was so shock when I saw a picture frame that I was kissing a boy when I was 3 years old.

I remember when he told me he was living to another state I didn't notices this before he came to school

I remember when he told me he was living to another state I didn't notices this before he came to school. I saw a note." Are you going to read that" dad said. I open the note and said.

Dear Elena,

I'm giving this picture because I remember you since we were little. I remember I was your first kiss. I miss you so much you change alot since then. I miss you so much best friend. Remember the necklace I give you I can't believe you still have it but I'm grateful you still do. I even have the other half, on Monday I'm going to wear it for our symbol of our friendship. I want you to have this picture so you can remember me everyday and I always will be there for you no matter what.

Love,
Alex Smith

I didn't notices that I had tears coming down to my cheeks." Honey are you okay" dad look so worried."What is going on and Elena why your crying did he hurt you" Elvis said. "No he didn't read this." He started to read it and saw the picture. It's so romantic what he wrote and I remember, I can't believe he is here again our friendship is complete.

After feeling better and playing games with my siblings. I went to bed and relax, I can't believe all this years he is finally here. With that I drift to sleep

* Next Day*

I woke up and did my routine I went downstairs and I saw my lovely parents, siblings, and Jake. I'm confused why Jake is here?

"Jake what are you doing here" I look confused. "Remember where going to the coffee shop" Jake said. Then I thought about it on Friday he told me, he need to talk to me something important I completely forgot about it. I snap out and put my hands on my forehead "I completely forgot you told me you need talk to me something important. Right." My whole family were listening and stay quite that is the first. It looks like their going to explode their heads off.

"Right thats why I'm going to take you to the coffee shop so we could be alone" he said. "Okay let me get my things in my room" I walked away.

*Jake "POV"*

When she went to get her things I was left with her family. Great this won't be good.

Elvis walk up to me " Take care of her and tell her what you truly feel for her" he walk away.

"I hope you win her heart before it's to late even thought I have to protected my daughter but I trust you with her" Mr. Hearts said

"Don't give up on my daughter I know she needs you so much like you need her too" Mrs. Hearts left with her husband.

"If she picks you, just please take care of her no matter what" Jenny left with her boyfriend.

"Look dude don't blow on her face, if you do I will break you into little pieces is that clear" Jason left with his fiancee.

"Will yu be my sis boyfrend, if yur ar plase tke cre of her" Willow said she a 4 year old girl.

"What ever you do please wear protection" Steven laughter with his twin Alison and left.

This always happen when I come to her house.

"I got my things we could go, bye family" she waved at them "bye Elena" we hear them scream. We left and went to my car and drove off. "So how was your date" I said polite. I hate that she went a date with him instead of me.

"It was great, he give me a gift that I will treasure it every single day" the way she saying it is making me angry but I have to keep it down. "So what is this gift that you want to treasure every single day." I'm so getting jealous.

"It was just a picture of us kissing when we were little I can't believe he is here again, I thought I won't see him anymore." Hearing what she said made me worried that she won't like me at all but I have to take the chance before someone ruined our moment.

"We're here come on I have something to tell you for a long time" I said really calm. "Okay, lets go" she got out of the car, this is my chance.

When we went inside we order our drinks, then went to sit down and wait. "So what is so important that you need to talk to me about " she ask confused. Then our order came and we say thank you.

Here comes I only get one shot of this. " I want to talk to you at the coffee shop so I could talk to you about something important and I been mea-" I was cut off. " just get to the point you don't need to be afraid." She smiled.

"OkaysothethingisIlikeyou" I said fast she look at me confused. "I like you" I said calmly.

"I like you too that's why we are best friend" she said simling

"No not like that I like you more than a best friend" I said. Her eyes wide open like she saw a ghost.

*Elena "POV"*

When he said does words it took me by surprise.

" Elena you I haven't said anything" Jake voice was full of worried. I made a choice.

"Jake I ........"

Well hello if you reading this thank you really much. Sorry I didn't updated I was busy and including reading more stores on people and been on social media for that I'm sorry. What will Elena say to Jake? Who is going to say it to the front of the school that likes Elena or loves Elena? All this are coming to the next chapter instead of the 2nd question my bad. Well I'm not sure when I'm going to publish the next chapter I hope Thrusday or Friday. Some about the teachers are going to the district about not giving them school supplies I'm not sure what it is. Oh well bye