Chapter 11

When I finish getting ready went downstairs. I just say this beautiful green eyes that I can't stop staring.

"You look beautiful Elena" Jake said making me blush

"You look handsome yourself Mr. Falls" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Out of nowhere my dad came and took a picture.

"Really dad you got to take a picture" I said looking at him

"Well yes I have to, if I remember you were their when I took a picture of your older siblings. When they had a date or your bother asking his fiancee to marry him" I sometimes wonder if my dad is still a kid.

"Good point but really" Jake just laugh

"Yes really at lease I got a good picture of you two" dad smirked

"Dad aren't you going to threated Jake at all" I said. Jake stop laughing. He look like he just saw a ghost.

"No he's a good kid. He already have my blessing on everything. I know him since he was in diaper. So I know your in good hands. Bye have a good double date." Dad left. I sometimes wonder is he crazy. Probably he did get hit in the head when he was a baby. You never know.

Me and Jake went in the car and went to the places that we are going.

30 minutes later

We made it to the place is so sweet and beautiful. I love the smell of the fresh air.

"We just have to walk in this path and we will be on our destination" I just nodded. We follow the path and we saw Alex and a girl carrying a baby. I think her names is Maria but I'm not sure about the kid. He looks like Maria but it have a little mix with Alex even the eyes color.

"Hi Alex" I give him a hug " I didn't know you have a son. He so cute" I said looking at the baby.

Both of them look shocked. Me and Jake just look at each other then at them. We just stay there looking confused.

"How did you know" Maria girl said surprise.

"He have the same color eyes like Alex and the nose" I said

"Wow, she knows better than me. I just really found out yesterday" Alex said

"Really, well that's a shock" Jake said and all of us just glared at him. He just shrugged.

"Where are my manners. Hi my name is Elena you must be Maria" I said shaking her hand.

"Yes nice to meet you Elena"

"My name is Jake nice to meet you" he shook her hand.

"Pleasure as well"

We sit down and started to eat. We started to talk. I'm having a really good time.

"So how both of you meet Alex" Maria said.

"Well we meet him since diaper but he move away when he was 10" Jake said

"Oh, so basically your parents are friends with his parents" she said

"Yup we use to be close since he left and lost contact" I said feeling disappointed.

Before Maria can say anything. Some-
one interrupt us.

"Well well if isn't Jake, Elena, and Alex" all of us turn around and we are shocked.

"Cousin" Maria was the first to speak, still looking shocked.

"COUSIN" the three of us look at Maria and Junior was looking at us then at Linda.

"Long no time see cousin, now you know who is the baby daddy. I'm proud of you"

"How did you get out of jail" Alex look angry

"Well you see, you still look handsome as always well to bad it will be ruined, just watch your back including you Elena" she left walking away.

"What just happen" I said.

"My question is how do you three know her" Maria point at us.

"I know her 3 years ago. She left because something about jelousy or something that I'm not getting that person attention" I explain.

"She always hates me because I'm hanging around with Elena and she wants attention from her" Jake said by making all of us surprise.

"No wonder she was talking about you the first time I meet her. I just told her your my best friend from childhood. She was my ex girlfriend, I thought she really love me but I guess she loves Elena" Alex put his head down. I walk towards Alex and give him a hug it took him by surprise. He need this more than anybody he started to cry and I just confront him.

"You don't need her, you have someone better than her and she right here" I smiled at Alex he look at me confused

"Not me silly, I'm talking about Maria" I giggle

Alex look directly at Maria and Junior
"Your right I don't need her I have Maria and Junior but I'm forgetting about you two" he turn around look at me and Jake

"You two are my best friends without you two I don't know what I will do" me and Jake give him a hug.

"Mama is hw my dada" Junior said the three of us look at him. Maria open her mouth to say something but instead of her it was Alex.

"Yes, little guy I'm your dada" Alex said crying. Maria look at Alex when he started to get closer. Out of nowhere Maria was took by surprise when Alex lock his lips on her.

"My little eyes" All of just look at Junior covering his eyes. We started to laugh.

"You know what we should do" we look at Jake confused. "We should leave who knows when Linda will target on us" his right who knows what will happen.

All of us left you could say we did had a date but it got ruined.

Well hello I'm so sorry I have been busy and I fogrot that I need to publish. Please go check up the new story its called "Nerd To Badass" go check it out. Also I'm sorry that I made so much mistake and some don't make sense. I'm not really good spelling stuff. Well I got to rush I need to make chapter 13. Bye