Chapter 8

"Is he your son" he look at me. "Yes he is my son" I said I just look down.

"Well I'm going to leave you two to talk alone" dad said and left with Junior.
"When did it happen" he said worried look in his face. "It happen when I went to a party, I just don't know who is the father" I just don't know who it is.

*Flash Back*

"You better stop drinking" Carmella said
"No one will stop me my mom die and what do you want me to do" I said with hurt on my face.
"Fine have it your way you will regret everything what your doing. Your not the one who is hurt your dad and more people your not the only one who is hurt in this fucken planet" she walk away.
I don't care if she walks away. I just miss my mom. I just went to the dance floor and start to dance I just felt an arm around my waist but I don't care. I was just having fun and forgetting everything around me.

*Present day*

"The next day I woke up naked and that's when I regret every decision I make. I stop drinking and told my dad what happen. He said it wasn't my falut I just couldn't take...." I cried and I felt arn around me.

"You don't have to say it I know now. Can you tell me what happen to your mother if you want to" he still have his arm around me.

"She die while trying to give birth to my brother but both of them die" I said still crying.

*Alex"POV"*

I cant stand seeing her getting hurt and what happen. "But I don't regret having Junior he is the one I keep begin strong" she said.

"What club did you went to" I said I don't know why I'm saying this because I went to a club when my ex-girlfriend cheated on me.

"I went to the one that is from Mexico the famous one, I forgot what it's called" she said

"It's called The Bar Of Two" I said and she look up with shock face.

"You went to that place too"

"Yeah I did just to forget about my ex"

"Do you remember anything"

"The only thing I remember is having some drinks and when I woke up I didn't have my clothes on. I went to look for it and when I found it, it was in another room."

*Maria"POV"*

I thought about what he just said "When did that happen"

"June 3, 2002" my eyes went big when he said that.

"That is the day I went to that club" his eyes went big like he know what this mean.

Sorry I'm taking this for ever, but I'm not perfect to much homework and chores since my mom is working. Okay, lets talk about something else. Get ready for part3.
It coming up. Bye