Chapter 6

"Jake I like you too" Jake face was stunned. "But can we take it slow I don't want to rush" I said. "I'm fine with that we can take it slow" he smiled.

We talk for hours but it was time to get home.

*JAKE "POV"

When I got home I was beyond happy. Finally, I got my chance I hope I won't ruin it. I didn't notices my mom and dad are in front of me.

"What go you to smile" my dad said with a smirk on his face. " Hun, let our son have a break don't you see our son is in love" my mom smiled.

"She give me a chance mom and dad I'm beyond happy. I just can't wait what I'm going to do tomorrow I'm going to ask her out in front of the school." I said with a big smiled in my face if I keep this up it will stay like that forever. I hope not.

"I'm so happy for you son, you make me proud I hope Elena going to be my daughter-in-law."my dad smiled.

*Next Day*

I woke did my routine and ate breakfast and went to school but first I need help with the supplies before Elena come to school. I ask my friends to help me and I was finish. I just got to wait for her.

*Alex " POV"*

I woke up did my routine, ate breakfast, and went to school I just can't wait for Elena to come to school. I just need to wait and tell her something important, she's like a sister to me.

*Elena "POV"*

When I got to school I was greeted by ever student. I had a feeling in my gut that something is going to happen.

"Elena someone wants to show you something I hope you like it" Becky said with a wide smile on her face.

"No Elena you need to come with me someone wants to talk to you" Chloe said with a smirked on her face. What the hell is going on.

"NO ELENA NEEDS TO COME WITH ME IT'S IMPORTANT" Becky yelled what is wrong with her today is she on her period today or something I need to talk to my twin brother right now.

"NO SHE NEEDS TO COME WITH ME BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT THAN YOURS" Chloe yelled everyone keep looking and both of them are still yelling at each other.

"ENOUGH" I yelled everyone got quite." I will do that later but Becky I need to talk to my brother do you know where is he" I said

"Yup he at the Gym room" Becky smiled at Chloe that was giving a glared at Becky. "Okay, thank you very much" I left them but some reason something is going to happen but I'm not sure yet. When I got their I was trying to find my brother but the only thing I saw was rose petals. Then at a nowhere the music started to play when I turn around their was Jake with flowers. He came up to me.

"This flowers are for you Elena" I took them and smell it. "Thank you very much I love them" I smiled

"Elena can you look at the top please" Jake smirked. I stared at the top when there was words written down. Will you go with me on a date? I look at Jake's eyes and saw hope and one thing I could do is..

"Yes I will go out with you" Jake face lighten up. "SHE SAID YES" Jake yelled and everyone clapped.

Jake lift me up and spin me around. He let me down and out of nowhere he crash his lips on mine by taking me by surprise. When he let go we look at each other eyes but this time we both crashed each other lips. I felt a spark that I never felt with my ex-boyfriend. We pulled away holding hands together.

"When will the date will be" I said confused. " How about Saturday at 7:00pm" he put his arms around my waist. "Sounds perfect can't wait" I peck his lips and went to class holding hands together since we have all the same classes together.

*Alex "POV"*

When I saw them together I'm actually happy for them. I just want to tell her something important to her that I hope she will like but I have to tell her later. I just have to meet her up later. I need to talk to Maria about something.

What does Alex mean he needs to talk to Elena something important and she will like it? Who is Maria that Alex is talking about? What does he mean that he needs to talk to Maria about something? What will happen to Elena and Jake first date? You will find out sooner and later. Bye.