Chapter 17 Wedding pt2

Mahnoor's POV

I look at Hafsa and believe me when I say she looked like the most beautiful bride. I felt I was going to tear up...I've grown up with her and seeing her as a bride just made me super emotional. My train of thoughts was stopped. When Ania mami (Asher's mom) spoke " You're next Mahnoor" she says jokingly...everyone in the room chuckles while my mom says "InshaAllah". Afterwards, Nabeeha Hiba and I walk Hafsa into the wedding Halls and obviously we make an entrance. Hassan bhai and all the guys were standing on the stage. I spot Asher and let's just he looks really...I mean kinda nice...ugh why am I saying kinda in my head it's not like anyone can hear me I think he got a haircut. I spot him staring and looks away immediately oh wow I must look really ugly. On the hand Numair is ogling his eyes out at me...besharam ( shameless) Anyways Hassan bhai holds Hafsa's hand and helps her get on the stairs. It was so sweet. Everyone started to go eat food. While I was taking really good pictures of Hafsa and Hassan Bhai. Hassan Bhai then wispers something in Hafsa ear and she just smiles and blushes. Honestly that was such a small gesture it made feel so happy for her like she's so lucky to have someone like Hassan bhai. I just wanted fresh air so I went outside the hall for a bit.

Asher's POV

Afterward, it was time for food. AND THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY ABOUT FOOD. Like there is no tomorrow everyone was hurrying for the food. Then I got a call from my best friend Zain I left the hall because it was too loud. As soon I was outside I spot Mahnoor in the far corner just staring into space. I picked up the called "Asalamwalaikum bro? You totally forgot about me" "Walaikumasalam and ya I really did forget about you" i say jokingly "wait what for real"  "I'm just kidding Zain calm down"... "ok now where is the real Asher huh because the Asher's I know never just jokes around...is it because of that What was her name Mahnoor girl? That you told me about "  "woah woah calm down Zain"   I say looking across at Mahnoor who's still lost in her own thoughts "and yes maybe things have changed because of Mahnoor" "OH MY G—"
Before he could finish I hang up on him. I walk up to Mahnoor she's so lost that she doesn't even notice that I'm standing right beside her. I lean in a little "I wonder what is so important that you're missing out on your best friend's wedding huh" I said . "You starled me Asher , I was just sad it's just that I'm gonna miss Hafsa like alot...like" oh my god she was tearing up and It was hurting me I just wanted to comfort her but I can't " it's like she's like my sister and if she leaves then without her I have no other person I can share things with" she said as some of tears slipped but she wiped them real quick. "No that's not true you can always share things with...me" wth is wrong with you Asher what are you saying!!.... Oh great it's awkward now... I clear my throat " I mean I might be a 'self absorbed, arrogant jerk' but I'm not that bad of a person" I said quoting my fingers. "Oh and you might wanna fix up your makeup you're starting to look scary now" I add then quickly leave before she should come up with a witty comment.