Chapter 8 PICNIC! ☀️☂️?

The next day...

Mahnoor's POV

I woke up late. After breakfast in the afternoon I slept again and now I'm awake and now it's 9:02 pm! Omg what's wrong with me. Sleepy head. Mumma is gonna kill me though, ughh. I run to the washroom. After I changed my clothes and blow dry my hair I get out of my bathroom and head downstairs. I reach downstairs and I spot Mumma. She looks at me angrily and says, "Mahnoor, why did you come downstairs so late? I called you long ago." "Because I was really sleepy Mumma." I replied quitely. "It's okay, I just called everyone so I let you guys know that  we are going to our farmhouse tomorrow morning, so you only have tonight to pack." Mumma said. "Omg really! Yayy." I said. I quickly run upstairs and I barged into every single room. I don't find Hafsa there though. "Ohhhhh." I realize, that Hafsa, Nabeeha, and Numair probably went to their homes to pack their stuff. I notice Ilma and Hiba. They both are playing together. Wow, I wish I was a kid, Mumma would pack my clothes and I wouldn't have to do anything. I walk over, and open my closet, I look at my clothes. Hm.. I should wear summery colours and summery clothes. Since, summer has arrived! I just take a bunch of my floral full sleeves maxi's and I pack them in my bag. I look at the time, and it's already 12:27 am. I don't feel like sleeping though. Cause I just woke up! But I have to sleep. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. Before going to bed again 🙄, I feel thirsty so I go downstairs to get water.

Asher's POV

A farmhouse?! They made that decision so late. Ugh. I don't even know what to pack. I grab a lot of short sleeves shirts. They're all black, white, blue, and grey. And I put them all in my bag. Wow,  I'm done! I was about to go to sleep, but I realize that I haven't drank any water the whole day! I need to hydrate myself. So I go downstairs. It's so dark, and I don't even know where the switch is. I get to the kitchen and I hear a weird sound. I couldn't see anyone. "Boooh!" I flinch and turn around to find Mahnoor laughing. "You scared me." I said. "Oh so Asher Adnan gets scared too." She says sarcastically. "Yeah he does when he sees a horrific face, like yours." I reply. and walk over to the Fridge. "Says the one with the most scariest face " Mahnoor states. "It's better than having a horrific one." I say and speed walk upstairs. I can hear her mumble, "loser." I get to my room and I find a smile playing around my lips. What is so funny Asher. Eh nothing. I stop smiling and I go to bed and the second I lay on my bed I drift off to sleep.

Manhnoor's POV

We all take a seat in the bus quickly. Yeah, we booked a bus. Cause, like there are so many people man. I sit beside Hafsa. in front of us sits, Nabeeha. And across us is Asher and Numair. I enjoy Numair's jokes though. The bus finally starts moving and there is pin drop silence. How? "Woah guys, since no one is talking I am just gonna play songs!" I literally yell. "Yeah do that!" Only Numair replies. Hafsa and I start to find bomb songs on her phone. Hmmmmm.... "Omg this one Mahnoor!" Hafsa points at 'God's Plan by Drake'. Even tho it's old and overplayed I say yes. I lowkey like it. Hafsa blast the music.
Bad things It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Bad things
It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Yuh, ay, ay

Like always me and Hafsa start singing together. "SHE SAY, DO YOU LOVE ME? I TELL HER ONLY PARTLY. I ONLY LOVE MY BED AND MY MOMMA, I'M SORRY." We finally stop screaming the lyrics and find Numair and Asher giving us gross looks. "What? Is there a fine on singing?" I say sarcastically. "There should be one, when you sing." Asher replies and rolls his eyes. "Ooooo Roasted!" Numair says on the background. "Yeah, like you're Justin Bieber." I say in the most sarcastic way Possible . "In your face Asher!" Numair comments again. Asher gives him a dirty look and he stops. This was entertaining for Numair. "Gooood job!" Hafsa whisperes in my ear. And I wink at her in a response. Asher the Loser. I should really call him that all the time I think to myself and laugh. "You are so great Mahnoor." I thought to myself "Did you just say something?" Hafsa asked. "Huh, oh no nothing." I tell her. Phew. I think I thought out loud and if I told her the name I made for Asher. She would tease me again, that why am I always thinking about him? But I'm not always thinking about him. Pshh he is not that lucky. The bus ride is so boring suddenly. I look around and find Numair stuffing chips and cookies in his mouth. Eww. Nabeeha doing her makeup routine. And Asher is reading a book. Omg, how could I be so dumb. I should've brought a book! I love reading. He reads too?! Well duh Mahnoor he is reading right now. No wonder, he studied in Oxford University. Then it hits mme. I am thinking about him again. Hafsa was right...

...........................................................................................................
Heyyy! Please VOTE AND COMMENT!! THANK YOUU! It might get cliché ahead. But you'll LOVE IT!