I forgive you

Warning:
Suicide and depression

Deku stood at the edge of the building ledge closing his eyes and deeply inhaled as he felt the breeze blow against him.

His shoes safely sat on the other side of the rails with a small note tucked carefully inside one of them.

Slowly, Izuku opened his eyes and glanced down to the sidewalk once again, the light gray concrete calling his name, urging him on.

You're useless
You'll never be a hero
Go Swan dive off a roof
Quirkless

The voices were getting too loud once again.

Deku shut his eyes and painfully brought both of his hands to his head closing down on locks of hair and let out a loud scream in an attempt to make a noise louder than those distorted voices

"shut up shut up shut up!" he yelled to them aggressively shaking his head until they came to a jarring halt.

Silence.

Once he could control his breathing and quick adrenaline filled heart, he calmly looked at the school surrounding.

Over to his left, Izuku could see the small fountain where his book floated, burnt and soaked, months of writing thrown away just like that.

Today was the day he snapped. After class, he had made his way to the school roof avoiding Kacchan as best as possible and got everything ready.

A jump from here can be a hit or miss. If he landed right, he'd die instantly land wrong, and he'll die slowly and painfully, or be found in time and get sent to the hospital where he'll be placed in a mental facility.

Lucky for him, he was a smart and quick thinker so everything would go as planned for him. After looking at the city one last time, he turned around and faced the lowering sun smiling at the soft orange that started coloring the sky.

What a beautiful day

"goodbye, mom... Goodbye Kacchan" Midoriya breathed out and loosened his grip on the railing as he leaned backward.

Time seemed to have slowed down at that moment for him. It wasn't a calm feeling as others had said, it was one he didn't enjoy.

If felt like his stomach had gone up to his ears embed though he was almost completely upside down, and he felt horribly sick for a few seconds as if he was going to throw up mid-air, nothing came out. And he couldn't breathe, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't inhale nor exhale and his chest felt like exploding. He just wanted it to end quickly, he got more fear than excitement in those quick seconds.

Then suddenly his life flashed before his eyes. The relentless bullying from his childhood friend. The constant teasing. Learning he had no quirk. His mom hugging him and crying. His mom pretending to be in danger so he could "rescue" her dressed in an All Might onesie. The happy look on his mom's face. She was going to miss him. He was going to cause her so much pain. Oh dear god.

I...I don't want to die...

Yes you do

I don't want to die

Too late

I DONT WANT TO DI-

___

Hmm, I wanna try something...

___

Bakugo was walking with his 'friends' when a loud pained yell rang out. Bakugo stopped in his tracks and turned around scanning the area with a confused look trying to find the source.

"probably some kids playing around or something" one of them shrugged.

But it wasn't. Bakugo's eyes soon landed of the silhouette of a student sitting on the edge of the roof screaming at nothing.

Without saying a word, Bakugo turned around and ran back to the school dropping his backpack to help him go fast around reach this kid in time.

A hero would never leave a person to kill themselves.

He thought as he ran into the school and dashed up the stairs tripping over a few and slipping on his own feet everytime he took too sharp of a turn.

It took him a few minutes before he could reach the roof, and once he opened the doors, he was met with the tears face of no one other than Midoriya Izuku.

"Deku..?"

"Kacch-ah!" Deku looked at Bakugo wide-eyed while leaning back ready to end his life.

Fuck.

"Deku!" Bakugo shouted and ran to the railing in an attempt to stop him, but the sudden force and jerk of him grabbing the boy's shirt collar caused him to also lose balance and go over the short metal bars.

Now they were both in a free fall.

Shitshitshit think idiot. Bakugo racked his brain for any ideas on how to make the impact as little fatal as possible as they were falling hard first towards the rising floor.

Bakugo held on tight to the struggling boy "you weren't supposed to find me! Only I was supposed to die! Why'd you come to get me?!" Deku yelled at the blond who ignored him

"I'm sorry.."

It was weird how much something could happen in a few seconds. Bakugo had gone from panic to understanding that there was no way out of this, pressing Deku closer to him.

Midoriya on the other side had gone from happy to scared to also accepting the fact that they both were going to die.

All in a span of a few seconds

"I forgive y-"

Angst with a capital A for AAHHHHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara