Don't take him away from me

Ok, so this is taking place when the heroes come to save bakugo. Earlier deku was taken by the flying nomu in Hosu so he's also with the league.

Just added that in cause I'm sure how I wrote it was confusing
___

Bakugo gritted his teeth as Shigaraki once again asked him to join the league. All the man ever did was brag about himself and his group for minutes on end before asking him to join. He really wants to blow the guy's face off.

And he finally got the chance to when one of the villains, twice, had undone his restraints. He didn't was a second hitting the masked villain and planting a satisfying explosion on handy man's face knocking off the hand.

Once the smoke cleared the room, and Katsuki could see that Tomura was still standing, he got into a fighting position and glared at him.

"where is he?!" Bakugo asked setting off the eating ingredients pops.

Shigaraki raised a brow at Bakugo and gave him a cocky smirk. "who?"

Bakugo growled "fucking Deku! He's here and I know it!"

___
During everyone's apprenticeships, nomus had attacked the city Where Deku, Iida, and Todoroki were.

Bakugo still remembers the somber faces of his classmates as they walked in without the green-hairedmale. Everyone was told about what happened, but the students couldn't bring themselves to believe it. Instead, they chose to believe that it was a cruel prank only for it to be shattered in those few seconds

The heroes had been searching for a while for any clues on where Midoriya had been taken, but after a month of searching, many had lost hope and instead of searching for a person, they were searching for a body.

But Bakugo had kept his hope, and when he got kidnapped, he hopes grew as he heard familiar shouting from somewhere inside the building. that they held him at for a short while before moving him to a different one
___

Katsuki stared at the man who pretended to be in thought before smiling "oh, Izuku Midoriya. You don't have to worry about him"

Bakugo let out a shout and ran to blast off another explosion on the villain, but the wall was suddenly knocked down, and the pro heroes walked through trapping the villains.

Bakugo was pulled back and held by All Might to keep him from blasting the man into three different lifetimes. His reasoning was clearly clouded from the anger and sadness he was feeling.

But his struggle didn't last long as he started choking on some kind of goo that spilt out of his mouth, surrounding him and teleporting him in a different area.

This was the place he was in before. Deku is in there.

With All Might as a distraction, Katsuki ran towards to partially broken building ignoring shouts from the other pro heroes telling him to leave. He had to save Deku.

Bakugo ran as fast as his feet could carry him, blasting off small explosions to propel him towards as fast as possible through the building

"Deku, Where the hell are you, nerd?! Deku!" He shouted looking through every door he passed by hopping see identifiable Green hair or freckles.

Finally, he caught sight of green. Bakugo swung the door open and let out a broken gasp.

___

"Bakugo? Where are you, bro?"

Kirishima was walking alongside Aizawa with a flashlight in hand to help him see what was infront of him in the dark building.

It fight had ended hours ago, and their teacher had picked Kirishima to come with him where they had last seen the ash blond because he had a thought of why he ran in there with no warning and knew that the explosive teen was going to need someone he trusts most in case the worst case scenario happened.

The search only lasted for a few minutes before broken sobs reached the two's ears, and they followed to down a hallway and into a room. There, a figure sat against a wall holding another figure.

Hesitantly, Kirishima brought the light to them and gasped feeling his teacher stiffen right next to him.

"...Bak-"

"stay back! Stay the FUCK back!" Katsuki's voice cracked aggressively as he brought the body closer to him pulling it into a death grip.

Kirishima slowly walked forward to try to reason with him but was stopped by the death glare sent his way

"don't you fucking dare take another step! DONT-"

Aizawa raised a hand in front of Kirishima giving him a warning look.

"wait" he muttered and looked back at Bakugo who held a disfigured body.

The body was awkwardly long and lanky as if he had grown faster than his body could handle leaving thin long arms and legs that looked like they could break if gently pushed, and large tiffs or green and black hair grew in different places like his neck and along the center of his back. And if the hair wasn't a big enough indicator of who the disfigured person was, the unique freckled on his cut cheeks were. The teeth had grown too big and sharp for its mouth casing many to stuck out monster like and left him with cut lips and cheeks. His mouth was partially open allowing him to let out raspy and shallow breaths indicating that the transformation Was too much for him, and he most likely wasn't going to make it through the night.

Aizawa whispered a few things in Kirishima's ear and quickly left the room leaving the three alone.

"Bakugo, you have to listen to me"

Bakugo aggressively shook his head "you're going to fucking take him away from me. DON'T FUCKING DEKU AWAY FROM ME!" Bakugo yelled before hugging the monster tighter, crying into his neck.

"I can't lose him again..."

Kirishima painfully watched as its breathing got more ragged and shallow until it stopped completely followed by an anguished yell from the blond who then sobbed uncontrollably not letting go of the body.

It wasn't long until Aizawa came back in with Midnight who tried to stifle her gasp and walked to the distressed teen who let out threatening pops her way as a warning to not get close.

Midnight just sighed and ripped a part of her suit activating her quirk causing Bakugo to beg her not to take Deku away multiple times before his eyes slowly shut, and his body went limp letting the corpse roll out of his grip and onto the floor with a disgusting thud that caused Kirishima to spin around and throw up on the floor softly crying.