You're fucking lucky

There was rumors about a gang of thieves going around with dragons bigger and more fierce than ever known attacking small villages and killing everyone in them. Of course, Izuku had always brushed it off as a children's tale since the story he's heard always ended in "if you don't sleep before the moon has fully risen, the thieves will come and find you" or something in the line of that. And also because his town was far from other places and hidden in caves and tunnels in the hills.

Izuku was carrying a small basket of fruits and vegetables in one hand and a basket of eggs in another.

"good morning Midoriya"

"hello Midoriya"

"ooo, is that for your mom's diner?"

Izuku half waved at a passing people replying with short responses here and there to not be rude while also getting back home as fast as possible.

Midoriya was well liked around the small town for his outgoing behavior and helping everyone around when they needed an extra hand, but the thing he was most known for, is his mom's small but popular diner near their house.

"Mom I'm home!" Izuku called out as he entered this house

"oh Zuku! Just in time, I'm about to open up" his mom smiled grabbing the baskets from him and gave him a hug and kiss on he cheek.

"I'm going to help Uraraka out at the daycare, I'll be back before lunch" Izuku told his mother and made his way to the daycare.

"good morning Uraraka!" Midoriya waved at the pink cheeked girl before suddenly being thrown off balance by a bunch or energetic kids.

"oh, Midoriya, you're early" Uraraka smiled and stood up from where she was talking to a small black haired boy who hid behind her once he noticed the green haired boy enter.

"yea, I have to leave early since I promised to help my mom during lunch. Who's this little boy?" Midoriya asked crouching down in front of the shy boy.

"Oh, his name is Tamaki, he's a wizard, like me, and is new here"  Uraraka explained patting the boy's head.

"hello Tamaki, my name is Izuku Midoriya" Izuku softly smiled. The boy timidly looked at him for a few seconds before retreating behind Ochacco.

Uraraka gave him an apologetic smile "story time is about to start, can you take the kids to the reading room while I find a boo-"

A loud scream from outside followed by more horrified shouts cut off the girl. Midoriya ran to grab his sword that was set next to the coat rack "take the kids to the escape tunnels" he told her and rushed out the door stopping almost immediately in his tracks.

A group of people were gathered at the cave's entrance with cruel smirks as some of them transformed into large dragons running rampant in the small village setting anything and everything on fire.

Midoriya rushed over to where A few of the fighters were lined in front of the group, swords raised.

Izuku calmly walked in front of the group and unsheathed his sword pointing it to who he assumed was the leader.

"call back your dragons or we will use force to remove you" he warned.

"that's what all the other villages said" the guy chuckled as a man next to him shifted into light gray dragon staring at them treating.

"ready. Attack!" Midoriya shouted. Rushing towards at guy.

The dragon immediately blocked the group except for Izuku who slid under its wings and went to attack the man.In the blank of an eye, Izuku was thrown back by a girl with two messy blonde buns and uneven bangs.