Flame of my Heart ¶yro × Reader

He was mysterious (yeah I'm making it male), at least I think it's a him since everyone else are him's.

On the battlefield, he was feared. Inside the home, he was adorable and sweet. Well, he was to me at least.

I was out on the little practice field we had, this is where we trained. I shot my gun, hitting every red on the targets. I lifted my goggles to get a good sight at my aim.

"Wow!  I've improved!" I cheered, jumping for joy.

"Hmmph!" I heard. I looked behind me to see Pyro waving with his Balloonicorn in hand. I smiled and waved.

"Hmmphhm?"

"I'm good, how're you? Also, good job in the match!" I cheered.

"Hummmph!" He clapped.

"Come sit with me bud!" I sat down. "Or budette, whatever." He sat down by me. He nudged a little closer to me.

"Hmmphhmm..?"

"I'm alright I just..I've been so curious..what does your face look like I mean-it's no right of mine but.." I looked at the mask.

He grabbed my hands, the gloves rubbing against my soft skin. He lifted my hands to the mask, lifting it with ease.

Oh my God it IS a man! he had dirty blonde hair, it was kind of long and- woooowww he is..wow.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He wondered. I nodded.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine.."

"I mean, I can tell you're fine" he winked. My face turned red.

"Did you just..." I giggled.

"Yes, I did" he lifted my face and kissed me.

"You're the Flame of my Heart Y/n, and I've liked you for SO long!"

KawaiiSiren