Ticklish

I was at my boyfriend Conner's house slumped on his couch waiting for him to get out of the shower. Ugh he always takes such long showers. We didn't have any plans I was just impatient and wanted company. I could hear the shower turn off in the bathroom Finally. I sat up and leaned on the edge of the couch waiting for him to walk in. He opened the bathroom door and walked into the living room. He was wearing a light blue tang top and black basketball shorts.

     "Took you long enough" I said checking my phone. I could feel him giving me a snooty look. He went to the kitchen grabbed a water bottle and came up and leaned on the back of the couch. I looked back at him and lifted my eyebrow then turned back at my phone. He stared at me for a few seconds before I looked back at him again.

     "What are you staring at me for!?" I said once again raising my eyebrow at him.

     "Are you ticklish?"Conner asked. I froze what do I say? If I say yes I get tickled If I say no I get TICKLED. There is no escape. I started to panic.

     "No, why?" I said playing it off cool. He gave me a devilish grin and quickly moved his hand and poked me on the stomach with his finger making my stiffen up.I let out a little gasp which made the situation more embarrassing.

     "You totally are!" He said.

     "Conner don't" I said wide eyed but Before I could react he jumped over the couch and straddled me putting his hands up my shirt and slowly brushing his fingers on my sides making my body shiver. I used all of my strength to hold my lips closed so no laughter would come out but that resulted in gasps and moans slipping out of my mouth. but before long I put my hands on his face and tried shoving him away which was ultimately a bad idea because he immediately grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head and in that moment I knew I fucked up. I tried moving my arms and hands but he was just to strong. 

     "Admit it Scotty you're ticklish" He said leaning closer to me with a mischievous smile his left hand on my side ready to attack my stomach at any second.

     "AM NOT!" I yelled struggling to get my hands out of his grip (but of course it didn't work) his mischievous smile became wider.

     "Fine if that's how you want to be" Conner said. His left hand went wild on my stomach. Again I tried holding in my laughter but only moans and gasps came out until I couldn't do it any longer. I burst into a fit of laughter throwing my head back and arching my back up.

     "STOOOHP-" I gasped out between laughs.

     "STO- I'M NOT TICKL- CONNER-PLEASE-" I managed to yell out. 

     "Sorry what was that? You're not what? You're not ticklish I hear?" He said sarcastically.

     "YES YES I AM TICKLISH-JUST PLEASE"I yelped out using the last of my breath. Conner finally stopped and took his hand out of my shirt and letting go of his grip on my hands. I immediately crossed my arms around my stomach so he couldn't make another attack on me.

     "See that wasn't that hard, was it" He said smiling. I blushed and turned my head to the left a little upset at him.

     "Oh come on don't be upset with me, Give me a kiss" He said leaning in for a kiss but I wasn't in for it. I moved my head again not letting him able to touch my lips.

     "Do you want me to start again" Conner said grabbing my sides quickly sending a jolt through my body.

     "NO!" I said shoving him by his chest. He fell back off of me and giggled. I sat back up covering my stomach still worried there might be a sneak attack. My whole body was hot and I was panting. I could see Conner giggling at me and I narrowed my eyes at him which only made him laugh more. He started to crawl towards me and I backed up scared of what he might to do me.

     "Don't worry, truce" He said. He crawled up to me and planted a kiss on my lips and then another one. The first kiss I didn't kiss back still uneasy whether to trust him but the second one I did. I just can't resist him he's so damn charming.

     "You're so lucky I love you, you idiot" I said smiling at him.

     "I am lucky" He said back with a smirk.