Let Me Teach You (part 2)

I walked out of my house wearing a black coat and black pants. It was very cold and snowing a little bit, I started my walk to the lake feeling very nervous and flustered I still couldn't believe he wanted to teach me Just Me. As I was getting closer to the lake I got more nervous and kept looking at my phone camera making sure I look a little decent.

     When I got there I saw him sitting on a bench looking like a beautiful mystical creature, He was wearing a grey coat and black pants. I started walking towards him, when I got closer to him he turned his head to me and smiled I blushed and nervously smiled back.

     "Hey trace, you ready to learn how to skate" he said standing up from the bench looking back at me.

     "Yeah I guess so" I said rubbing the back of my neck with a nervous tone in my voice 

      "Here come sit down and I'll teach you how to tie a skate" He said wiping the snow off one side of the bench next to him.

     "O-okay" I said walking over sitting on the bench.

     "Here I brought a pair of my old skates for you" He said handing me the old skates that's when I realized I didn't even think about bringing skates I was so anxious about looking good. I don't even have a pair of skates, good thing he brought an extra pair. I grabbed the skates and struggled to put them on and after what felt like an hour Nathan bent down and helped me put them on once again. How embarrassing he has to help me for the second time. As he was helping me he kept looking up at me and letting out a small giggle, He could tell I was flustered which made me more embarrassed. 

     When he was finished tying my skates he stood up and smiled at me holding his hand out to help me stand with my skates.

     "come on lets go" he said. flustered I took his hand and lifted myself and when I stood all the way up I started to wobble making me grip Nathans hand harder trying to stabilize myself. He looked at me and giggled softly and started to walk towards the frozen lake I followed behind him still squeezing his hand, I felt bad about it but if I let go id make more of a fool of myself then I already have. When we got to the lake Nathan stepped onto the ice and grabbed my other hand.

     "Here i'll help you onto the ice" he said confidently I could feel my face getting flushed, I still couldn't believe everything that was happening. I slowly stepped onto the ice hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself but surprisingly I was pretty stable when I got on (even though I still had to hold onto Nathans hands but I was still pretty proud of myself.)  Nathan started skating farther onto the ice while I held onto the back of his shirt trying not to fall. when we got to the middle of the ice I let go of his shirt and he turned and faced me.

     "I want to tell you something before I start teaching you okay." He said not breaking eye contact with me.

     "Uh o-okay" I said awkwardly not knowing what he was going to tell me. There was a silence between the both of us. He just looked at me with a blank face. He then smiled and said

     "I just want to let you know I think you're cute and I like you" I froze even though it was 16 degrees outside my face turned lava hot. I just stared at him confused until I gathered my confidence to say something.

     "Like you like like me" I said. He probably just meant he likes me in a friend way I thought then realizing what I said was stupid and very embarrassing.

     "like I like like you" he said with a small smile.

     "I wanted you to come because I like like you" He then said with a bigger smile. I continued to stare at him in disbelief.

     "Wait w-wait really you actually like like me" I said wondering if i'm in some wonderful dream.

     "Well of course I do and I hope you like like me back" he said looking down but his eyes looking up at mine. I starred at him my face a bright shade of red.

     "W-well I like you also" I said starring at him. There was a pause we both looked into each others eyes when Nathan leaned in and pecked me on the lips and quickly pulled back his eyes widened. I stared back at him in disbelief.

     "I-i'm sorry" He said nervously. I could feel my face turning into a mini volcano.

     "N-no i-its fine" I said surprised I could even speak after that. I could feel myself starting to wobble and it only got worse. I fell into Nathan knocking both of us onto the ice I landed on top of him. I blushed being so close to his face. We both looked at each other when Nathan quickly put his right hand around my neck, his other hand on my back, and pulled my head to his and our lips met in a long kiss on the freezing ice. It felt so right when it happened and I wanted it to last forever. Even in the 16 degree weather our bodies together felt warm. We both pulled back from each other inches apart.

     "Look I like you a lot but you're kinda crushing me" He said with a small giggle.

     "oh god! i'm so sorry" I said getting off of him as fast as I could. I sat next to him worried I crushed his ribs. He sat up and looked at me.

     "Did you like your lessons on skating?" He said jokingly I let out a little laugh looking at him. He stood up and let his hand out to help me. I took his hand and lifted myself up.

     "You can come back for more lessons if you want" He said 

     " I would love to" I responded. Nathan skated closer to me and kissed me. He then proceeded to grab my hand and skate back to the ground. We both took off our skates and we kissed each other goodbye.

     "Thanks for letting me teach you" He said then walking the other way. I smiled then walked back home with a smile on my face probably looking like an idiot to other people around me. I felt my phone buzz, it was Nathan his text said: meet me at the lake tomorrow for my lessons. I smiled at my phone excitedly waiting for tomorrow to come.

Authors Note: Hello friends I didn't like this story that's why its only two parts and Its also not written well so i'm sorry if this sucks but I hope you still enjoyed :)