Let Me Teach You

It was a class field trip for all 12th graders we were going to an ice skating rink in down town I was pretty excited even though I have know idea how to skate. I was sitting with my friend Gabriel and a my other friend sitting in the seat next to us Miles.

"We're here Trace" Gabriel said looking out the bus window smiling. We all got of the bus a thick coat of snow covering the ground and then I saw him Nathan, he was 5'5 with fluffy black hair and endless black eyes that I could get lost in forever. He was wearing a blue jacket, long black pants, and since he was a figure skater he had his own skates.

"What are you staring at?" Gabriel said coming up next to me with Miles. I turned away hoping they wouldn't notice I was staring at Nathan.

"Come on guys lets just go inside, it's freezing" I said in a hurry wanting them to just forget about.

"Ohohoho I know what he was looking at, he was looking at Nathan" Gabriel said in a high pitched voice looking at Miles with a smirk. I jumped when he said it and stopped in my tracks. Ugh why do they torture me like this. They both came up to me wrapping their arms around me.

"So you still gawking over Nathan eh?" Miles said walking backwards in front of me into the ice skating rink.

"Will you two keep it down someone might here you." I said looking down.

"you mean like Nathan" said Gabriel with a smirk. I sighed taking of my shoes to put on the skates. I look down to tie my skates when I see someone sit next to me, I look over still tying my skates and there he was Nathan sitting next to me putting on his fancy white skates. I blushed and quickly turned my head back to my skates.

I was having trouble tying my one of my skates. I must look like an idiot in front of him. having a beautiful figure skater gracefully sit there with both of their skates on perfectly and me a dopey kid struggling to put on only one skate.

"Here let me help you" Nathan said kneeling down in front of me. My eyes widened in disbelief.

"u-uh t-thanks" I said my face turning red by just being so close to him. Once he finished he looked at me with a warm smile.

"There you go it should stay on now" he said looking at me then walking to his friends. I stared at him as he walked away. My mind couldn't even process what happened I just stared in awe at my perfectly tied skate until Gabriel and Miles scooted closer to me.

"Hes totally into you" Gabriel said teasingly while nudging my shoulder. I blushed and looked back down at my skate.

"He does not, he was just being nice" I said looking at them.

"You like him a lot don't you" Miles said struggling to stand with his skates on.

"I do not!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah is that why your face is so red" Miles said almost falling backwards but Gabriel grabbing him just in time.

"Come on guys, lets go skate" Gabriel said using Miles to steady himself. Thank god that's over I thought. When we finally got onto the ice and of course I was really bad all three of us were struggling just to stand on the ice. I felt myself starting to tumble forward but I saved myself by grabbing the rails. Gabriel and miles started to laugh at me.

"like you guys are any better!" I said laughing with them but something caught my eye, Nathan across the ice looking at me, we both locked eyes on each other. He giggled then skated away to catch up with his friends. I blushed from his cute giggle and also a little embarrassed since I was still holding onto the rails like a child. While I was still in awe about Nathan, Miles and Gabriel rammed into me making all of us fall onto the cold ice.

Sometime later we went into the food court and got some food. We were all sore and hurt from falling so much.

"ugh my ass hurts!!" Gabriel whined while stuffing his face with pizza. Gabriel and Miles started a conversation about how much pain they were in but I caught my eye on Nathan He was still skating doing spins and cool jumps, stuff that I didn't even understand but I still loved every second of it. He did a spin jump and landed it and when he landed we both locked eyes he stopped and waved and gave a small smile which made my heart pound. I was lucky enough that Gabriel and Miles didn't notice. I waved and smiled back at him.

When the field trip was over we all gathered on to the buses and it was a long ride home. It was pretty late when we left it was about 9:00 when we left and about an hour ride home. Gabriel and miles fell asleep but I stayed awake listening to my music. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I took out my earphones and turned around to the seat behind me. It was Nathan my heart started pounding.

"Hey your name is Trace right?" he said over the bus seat.

"You and your friends are pretty bad at skating" he said jokingly.

"Yeah we suck, but y-your really good" I said. Good thing its pretty dark on the bus he definitely would have seen me blush.

" I could teach you sometime if you want." he said with a warm smile.

"Y-you want to teach Gabriel, Miles and me how to skate" I mumbled out.

"No just you" He said once again with a calming smile. I blushed once the words came out of his mouth. H-he wants to teach just me how to skate, my heart started to pound and I got nervous.

"Y-you don't have to" I said. I'm an idiot why would I say that of course I want him to teach me!

"Oh come on it'll be fun, let me teach you" he said with a cute pout. I mean how could I say no HE"S JUST SO DARN CUTE.

"Okay you can teach me" I said with a smile and also probably blushing.

"Great we can meet up tomorrow at the lake" he said excitedly. I can't believe this beautiful creature wants to teach me how to skate can my life get any better right now.

Authors Note: sorry if this feels very rushed i'm still not the best at writing but I hope you guys still enjoyed :)