I Love You? (part 3)

~Parker's view~

          "you two are a mess" Jake said looking at both of us then back at Missy. I starred at the other tables in the coffee shop. Does Lucas actually love me? My face was burning I couldn't even look at him. What do I do, do I love Lucas, I mean he is attractive , he is kinda funny, and he is very charming OH SHIT I THINK I LIKE HIM!

     "I think both of you need some time alone" Missy said lightly smiling looking at the both of us.

     "Come on Jake, lets go on a walk or something" Missy said holding Jake's arms getting up from the table. They both got to the door and when they did Missy looked back and gave a thumbs up at me. I did a light smile back at her. After they left their was an awkward silence and it was painful. I had to do something I turned to Lucas and was staring at his back, he was leaning against the window staring at the cars zoom pass and people walk by. I had to break the silence I decided to rest my hand on his shoulder when I did he jumped a little.

     "um Lucas" I said nervously hoping he wouldn't turn back at me and start yelling. Still not sure if he was joking about loving me or not I just wanted confirmation that it was true. I don't know what was happening to me but just seeing his fluffy dark brown hair and his muscular back made my stomach fill with butterflies. 

     " what do you want" Lucas said still staring out the window I started to feel guilty for what I had said to him and all he wanted was to tell me he loved me.

     "Do you really love me?" I said moving my head to get a better look at his face.

     "Well of course I do that's why I said it" he said in a loud tone turning quickly to face back at me. His eyes were wide and his face was very close to mine due to him turning so fast. After a few seconds of us just looking at each other He then pulled away from me his eyes going soft and his head looking down at the seat.

     "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you" He said In a normal tone and in that moment all I wanted to do was to hug him and keep him safe. When he said it I didn't know how to respond so I just stared back at him. I do really like Lucas and he told me he likes me so if I just ask him He'll definitely say, it'll be easy won't it?

                                                                                                ~ Lucas's view~

     "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you" I said feeling really bad, I probably made him so uncomfortable. I put my head down expecting him to say or do the worst.  He said nothing and just stared at me, my heart dropped further and further every second of silence their was. After a few more seconds of silence I felt something on my shoulder it was Parker's hand I looked up at him catching his eye. He just stared at me wide eyed and his mouth moved like he was about to say something but no words came out.

     "Um Park are you okay?" I said to him genuinely worried.

     "You look like you've seen a ghost" I said with a light smile hoping to lighten the mood. He looked down breaking our eye contact. His grip on my shoulder tightened, I was confused and didn't know what to do.

     "Um Lucas uh will you um-" I cut him off noticing that he probably won't be able to finish that sentence without stuttering a million times. I regained all my confidence and decided to try just one more time.

     "Will I be your boyfriend" I said scooting closer to him with a smirk on my face. He jumped at my words. Man does he look cute when he gets flustered. I put my hand on his that was resting on my shoulder and when I did he then again jumped at my touch. Oh yeah he definitely wants me ;3

     "of course I'll be your boyfriend" I then said again scooting even closer to him with a even bigger smirk on my face.

     "Will you stop being so stupid already and kiss me" Parker said confidently. His words took me by surprise, I smiled at him mischievously knowing exactly what to do next I leaned in and so did he both our lips met in the middle and man did it feel so right. I then moved both of my hands cupping his face hungry for more. His lips were warm and soft and they tasted like his tea he had been drinking. Kissing him was a feeling I had never felt before and man was it great. He then pulled back from me grabbing my wrists that were up to his face When he did he smiled at me.

     " Oh come on we were just getting to the best part" I joked looking at him. He giggled and playfully punched me in the arm.

     "Come one lets go find Missy and Jack" he said letting go of my wrists and getting up from the seats, I followed behind him out the door. After some while of walking Parker stopped and faced me. I looked at him confused on what he was going to do. He held out his hand towards me not able to make eye contact with me I stared back at him confused what he wanted me to do.

     "Well come on" He said visibly flustered shaking his held out hand a little when he said it, still confused I stared at him with one eyebrow raised.

     Isn't this what like couples do, hold hands and stuff" He said his cheeks flushed in red. I smiled at him trying to hold back laughter on how adorable he looked and sounded I put my hand up to my mouth to keep any laughter from spilling out but i'm sure me holding back laughter was very noticeable.

     "What! What are you laughing about" He said getting more and more flustered still keeping his hand out in the air in front of me.

     "Its just that you're so adorable" I said letting out a little laugh, he gave me a pouty look and I interlocked my fingers with his, we continued are walk to the park to meet up with Missy and Jack. Looks like I didn't break my promise.

     " Je t'aime Parker " I said tightening my hand around Parker"s.

     "I love you too Lucas"