Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook was a police officer who worked around the campus, yes he was young, but he liked his job. He and Yoongi had a knew each other very well. "Ah... Yoongi... so you're having a party tonight... You know if it gets out of hand I'll be there..." he said and his partner was looking at Yoongi. "Ah yes, this is Officer Jung... Jung Hoseok... meet Min Yoongi... the campus bad boy as people say.... I know him because he's got a reputation... and you might get to help me tonight with him..." he chuckled and Yoongi sighed. "Well... Officer Jung... I'm not gonna lie.. I wouldn't mind you arresting me.." he said.

Jung Hoseok. Hoseok was a rookie officer who was now Jungkook's new partner. He had seen Yoongi around and he knew enough about him from Jungkook to know who he was messing with. He had to admit, Yoongi was nice to look at at he wouldn't mind getting to know him. Yoongi bit his lip, "Officer Jeon, I've gotta day... your partner looks like a whole snack... wouldn't mind if I bite that would you?" He smirked at the way Hoseok's face turned red. Jungkook laughed, "Yoongi, why don't you go... I'll probably see you later.." he said and turned to Officer Jung. "We gotta go out and patrol..." He said and Hoseok nodded, "Okay... Mr Min.." Hoseok said as he turned to walked to his side of the police car. Yoongi quirked his eyebrow and said his goodbye before walking over and meeting Jimin.

Yoongi and Jimin walked to Jimin's apartment, "Man, I wanna know more about that rookie... he had a nice ass.." he said and Jimin chuckled. "Yoongi, you can't just hit up a cop..." he said and Yoongi huffed, "Watch me... man I bed his lips are soft..." he mumbled. Jimin rose his eyebrows, "I've never heard you talk about someone like that... you sure you want just a quick fuck with that guy?" He asked and didn't miss when Yoongi tried to hide a blush. "Oh shit... you like him..." he said when the realization hit. Yoongi didn't say anything, but just turned away. "Yoongi... you know what this means?.... Double dates!" He squealed and laughed.

Yoongi flinched at Jimin's loudness, he had to admit that he did want Hoseok, but he hardly knew him. Sure he'd seen him around, but no cop would want to be with him. He was gonna try though, being his cocky self. He would know if Hoseok would give in once he talked to him more. Hell, he was gonna see how far he could take Hoseok. He smirked to himself, thinking about what he could do. He knew how to get under people's skin, hell he has turned straight guys gay with just a few words and a quick fuck.

Jimin heard a knock on his apartment door and when voiced off to get it. "TaeTae!" He squeals as he let his boyfriend in. Tae smiled and kissed Jimin softly before walking in and setting his stuff down. "Hey, Yoongi!" Tae said and Yoongi just nodded at him.

Kim Taehyung. Tae was another student at the college and he also happened to be Jimin's boyfriend. They met through Yoongi at a party and have been together ever since. Jimin was clinging to Tae since he hadn't seen him all day.

Now, the three of them were getting the frat house ready for the party. People were already showing up and Yoongi knew it was gonna be a good party. He had a red solo cup in his hand with some beer in it. He had music going and people were dancing, drinking, and just having a good time. He made sure the music was loud and he knew there were people already going off to have sex.

It had been a few ours and it was getting late, but Yoongi didn't plan on his party ending soon. "Yoongi! Someone's here for you!" A girl yelled and Yoongi nodded, taking another sip of his drink. He went to the door and smiled when he saw Officer Jeon and Officer Jung. "Officers..." He said and winked. His voice was deep and raspy and Hoseok bit his lip slightly.
Jungkook chuckled and elbowed Hoseok, signaling him to talk. "oh uhh.. We got a... complaint about noise..." Hoseok stuttered, not realizing he had been staring at Yoongi. "Yoongi, I didn't realize that this was about the sixth time we've got a noise complaint from you... I'm sorry to say, but we gotta take you in.." Jungkook said and Yoongi sighed.