8 - Married

~Aliyah's POV~

I woke up to someone shaking me  I opened my eyes and saw Zion next to me. "come on we're here" he said as I sat up looking around. I saw that we were in the parking lot of a target. "target?" I said confused and rubbing my eyes "we're in Idaho but we can't be in there for longer than an hour" he said taking out his wallet and putting money in it.

"here we don't know each other" Zion said handing me 200$ "get clothes and shoes" Zion said I looked down at my feet and saw my black socks that all had holes in them. "I kinda got used to not having socks" I said as he laughed "get shoes" he said as he got out the car.

I got out the car and walked to his side "what happened to not knowing each other?" he said as I shrugged my shoulders. "while now we're brother and sister" I said as he laughed I ignored him as we walked into the store. Immediately I saw the woman's clothing "see you" I said walking away from him and grabbing a basket.

~~~

I had two baskets filled with things I needed and I got myself a black duffle bag to put my clothes in, I walked to the cash register. I saw Zion with two baskets in line I walked over to him and he looked at me confused. "do you need that much?" he asked looking at the baskets. "I got shirts, pants, sweat pants, bras, underwear and socks" I said nodding my head and looking up at him. "oh and fake vans" I said pointing at the shoes on top of the basket. They looked like vans but they weren't real.

~~~

When we were done we walked back to the car and put everything in the back seat of the car. "are the windows blacked out?" I said to Zion as he shut the car door "yeah why?" he asked confused "I'm gonna change in the backseat stay out here" I said getting in the car. I closed to door and opened one of the bags.

I changed into new underwear and bra and then into black jeans, a tan hoodie and then I put on the fake vans. I put my old clothes in a bag and got out the car "okay let's go" I said walking to the front seat. "why don't you drive" Zion said from outside the car "why don't you shut the hell up and get in the car" I said as he laughed. He got back in the car and started driving again.

"We're gonna stop somewhere and get a hotel in a couple hours" Zion said as I nodded and looked at the clock. It was 6 "I'm bout to take a nap in the back" I said climbing in the backseat. "I just said we were gonna get a hotel" Zion said as I sat in the back. "okay and? I'm tired now" I said as I heard him laugh I laid down in the back.

~Nick's POV~

I was sitting in the car with Rose as we were in the police car. Rose and a couple other officers were going to the motel they stayed at in Nevada to investigate more and I told Rose that I wanted to come. "I don't know why you wanted to come" Rose said as I looked over at her "because I want to make sure she's okay" I said looking away from her and out the window.

"how old are you?" she asked me "21" I said quietly "guess how old I am" she said as I looked at her. Rose looked young she had black curly hair that was long but she kept it in a ponytail and she had thick lips with red lipstick. But I knew she couldn't be that young if she was a police officer. "25?" I guessed as she looked at me smiling "23" she said as I looked at her surprised "yeah I'm young to and I understand that you love her but do you think she likes you? would she really be running with him right now?" she said as I rolled my eyes and looked away from her. "I'm just saying you should move on" she said as I kept ignoring her.

~Aaliyah's POV~

"Aliyah wake up" I heard Zion say while shaking my body. I looked up at him and saw we were still in the car but he was in the back seat sitting next to me. "oh are we here?" I said sitting up and seeing a hotel. "here I forgot to give this to you" he said pulling out his wallet "what is it?" I said looking at him confused. "a fake ID" he said pulling it out I picked it up and looked at it. The picture was me but the name said "Jasmine Dove" the birth date said I was 23 and not 21 and it said I was from New Jersey.

"what's yours?" I asked looking up at Zion. "Cole Dove and I'm 24 and we got married and now we're taking a trip cross country" Zion said as I looked at him confused. "you had to make us be married?" I said as he started digging through the target bag. "yeah and to make it seem believable I got this" he said pulling out a black box.

He opened it and revealed a fake diamond ring that looked like an engagement ring. "it's cute so I don't mind wearing it" I said picking up the box and putting the ring on my finger. I handed the box back to Zion and he already had a fake ring on his hand. "woah were married" I said looking at my hand then back up at him "I mean?" Zion said as we both started laughing. 

"come on we should get some sleep" Zion said getting out of the car. I grabbed my bag from the back seat as Zion did the same thing. I put my bag over my shoulder and we walked up to the hotel that we were at.