2 - Questioning

~Aliyah's POV~ 

I was driving home from my class when I turned onto my street and I saw cop cars around my house. I pulled into my driveway and parked my car before I could even get out a police office came to my window. I opened the door and got out shutting the door again "why are you all here?" I asked her confused. 

"Are you mrs. Harper?" she asked me as she held her hand on her hip. "yes why?" I asked her confused "you need to come with us down to the station for questioning" she said as I looked at her confused. "why?" I said as she rolled her eyes "just come with us" she said grabbing the side of my arm. 

~~~

"Hello mrs. Harper" a girl said walking into the room, the room was all black and just a table with a chair on each end. "can someone tell me why I'm here?" I asked the girl as she walked to the other end of the table and sat down. "when was the last time you saw Zion Kuwonu?" she asked me as I looked at her confused. "My ex? like 5 months ago" I said as she nodded her head "Last week he robbed a bank and took 75,000 dollars so we're trying to find him" she said as I looked at her wide eyed. 

"Zion Kuwonu? my ex? robbed a bank?" I said with an eyebrow raised. "Yes and now he's on the run so we're talking to everyone he's close to" she said opening the folder that was in front of her. "well I'm not close to him we haven't talked in 5 months" I said as she nodded her head. "well was there anything while you were dating that signaled him to do this?" she asked as I sighed thinking about it. 

Honestly looking back there was a couple things that would signal it like how he always was out late at night. One time I went to his house and there were some random guys there but he said they were just friends. Another time I walked in his room and he hurried up and threw something in his closet but I thought it was a gift or something so I didn't think about it. 

I told the woman everything that she had to know she showed me pictures of people and made me say who they were and she kept asking me questions that I had no answer to. "okay thank you for talking it makes everything easier" she said standing up and closing the folder. "can I go home now?" I asked standing up from the desk. "no sorry we're gonna have to  put you up at a hotel for a couple days" she said as I sighed. "you can go home and get clothes though" she said as I nodded my head. 

After we were done talking she took me to my house and I packed a bag with all the stuff I would need. Then she took me to the hotel I was going to be staying at it was really nice and huge. "thank you for taking me" I said turning my head to the girl "my names Rose and here's my number if you need anything" she said handing me a card that had her name and number on it. "okay thank you" I said giving her a half smile I got out of the car and walked to the building. I walked inside and checked in my room was number 307 on the third floor. 

I walked to the elevators and pressed the button waiting for one to come down. The elevator door opened and I walked inside there was a man who was wearing all black with his hood up and he was looking down so I couldn't see his face. I pressed the third floor button and he didn't click any button. 

I got bad vibes from him so I looked in my direction and didn't mind him. The elevator doors opened and I hurried and walked out I turned down the hall and turned around seeing he never got off the elevator. I turned back around and immediately ran into something which made me fall back but I felt someone catch me from falling. "woah are you okay?" the familiar voice said making me look up to see Nick. 

"Nick? why are you here?" I said as he looked at me confused "probably the same reason as you" he said picking up my bag from the floor. Me and Nick were always close and Zion hated it and hated when I was around him but we still hung out as friends. "I don't understand why they need me I haven't talked to him in 5 months" I said as Nick handed me my bag. 

"here I'll walk you to your room" Nick said as we started walking down the hall slowly. "when was the last time you saw him?" I asked him looking up at him. "like a week ago? he left the house and never came back and then we saw the robbery happened and the police came to the house" Nick said as we stopped in front of my room. 

"we tried calling him and texting him but he never answered" Nick said as I opened the door revealing the basic room. There was a bathroom to the left and a mirror on the wall and in the room there was one bed and a small TV. "after you guys broke up he took it pretty hard" Nick said walking into the room and shutting the door. 

"good I don't feel bad" I said setting my bag on the bed. I turned to Nick who was looking at me but not saying anything. "did you guys know he was cheating on me?" I asked as Nick shook his head. "we were just as surprised as you none of us knew" he said as I nodded my head "plus I would've told you" he said as I gave him a half smile. 

"god he's so fucking stupid" I said sitting on the bed as Nick walked over to me and sat down next to me. "why the hell would he rob a bank anyway? It doesn't seem like something he would do" I said looking at the floor. "I know it doesn't make sense" Nick said as I sighed "do you think he did it?" I asked him looking up at him. "I mean they say it's him but I don't know" he said shrugging his shoulders. "yeah" I said quietly "well on the bright side at least I get to see you guys again" I said as he looked up smiling at me. 

"I thought after the break up it would be weird to see you guys but I'm glad I can see you now" I said as he smiled at me. I was always close with the guys before me and Zion even dated I was friends with Nick he's actually the one who introduced us to each other at a party. "yeah I wanted to text you but I thought you would be mad I was still friends with Zion" Nick said as I shrugged. "I don't care" I said turning my body to him "are the other guys here?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "yeah we're all sharing one room" he said rolling his eyes as I laughed.

"come on I wanna see them" I said standing up "our rooms literally down the hall" he said standing up and following me out the room. We walked down the hall to a door that said 315 and Nick unlocked the door revealing Austin, Edwin and Brandon. They all turned to us and I half smiled at them. They looked at me confused and shocked at the same time. 

"hey...." I said breaking the awkward silence "Aliyah?" Edwin said back "come on let's not make things weird" Nick said shutting the door and walking to the guys. "are you here because of the police?" Austin asked me as I nodded my head. "yep and I ran into Nick and now I'm here" I said half smiling at them. 

"Bro I missed you, how you been" Brandon said coming up to me and hugging me as I laughed. "Right I miss having you around the house" Austin said as I laughed "I'm glad this isn't weird" I said sitting on one of the beds. "why would it be weird we're still friends" Edwin said smiling at me. 

The whole night I stayed with the boys talking and catching up with them and then we watched movies Edwin and Brandon were sharing a bed and Austin was laying on the other bed as me and Nick were sitting on the floor with a blanket. Everyone was passed out except for me and Nick "yeah also me and Alexys broke up" Nick said as I looked at him shocked "you guys were always cute what happened?" I asked him confused. 

"I made a mistake" he said shrugging his shoulders I got the vibes that he cheated on her but I didn't want to say anything for him to get upset. "It's okay we can be single together" I said as he laughed a little bit "I missed hanging out with you" he said smiling at me as I laughed. "I missed you to" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.