seventeen + tears

[your pov]

theres two days left of winter back, I ended up getting all my stuff from my grandparents house and hanging out at hyunjins hotel. hyunjins laid together snuggling on his bed, my head rested on his bare chest this morning. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed but he was smiling with his arm around my waist. "babe are you awake?" hyunjin smiled wider, "yess.." he slowly opened his eyes. i smiled up at him and grabbed his hands in mine, "lets go for a walk." i suggest. he nods and rolls out of bed, "let me get dressed." he tells me before leaving the room. i just pull a hoodie over my pjs and wait on the bed.

hyunjin walks out and grabs my arm, "lets go." he grins down at me. i hop on his back and we walk outside hotel. we walk down the street and walk to the nearest coffee shop. i leave hyunjin for a minute to go use the restroom. when im down with my business i look around trying decide where the exit is, "lost?" a kind stranger asks. "hah yeah wheres the exit?" i smile at him. "oh follow me ill show you." he places a hand on my shoulder and shows me the way. when i realize he isnt taking me the right way i try to get away but hes got a strong grip on my shoulder. "this way princess.." he giggles. he leads me out into an alley and pushes me up against a wall, "your so pretty.." he smiles. i groan, "i hate you dumb americans." i growl. he rolls his eyes, "shut up, your just trying to seem tuff." he mocks me. i knee him in the gut but he slaps me hard across my face and knocks me out before i can get away.

[hyunjin pov]

its been ten minutes and y/n is still in the restroom. i get up from my seat and head over to the ladies restroom. a women walks out, "ah um see my girlfriend?" i try to speak english. she looks at me confused, "um sorry i dont understand." she smiles kindly and walks away. i scratch the back of my head, "damn." i frown. i look down the hallway and notice a door leading out, i jog down the hall and try to open the door but its jammed. i rush out the front of the cafe and run around to the alley. its dark but i can still see y/n, shes passed out on the floor and theres a man over her. i rush over to her and push the man off her, "yo! what the hell!" i scream at him. he looks at me confused, "i dont know what you said but im guessing your challenging me. he chuckles and throws a punch my way but he misses. i punch him in the gut and hes punches me in the face. i fall back to the ground and try to catch my breath, "wow giving up already." the creeply smiles. i jump back up and spit on the ground. he chuckles once more before pulling out a knife. i take a step back not knowing how to speak in english to him, "your going to regret that." i curse at him in Korean.

i charge at him not thinking, "HYUNJIN NO!" y/n screams. the man stabs me in the gut, i fall back and look up to the sky. i cant die now, i didnt get the chance to marry y/n yet. soon shes by my side and the guy who stabbed me ran away. "hyunjin..." she cries into my chest. "call the police!" i plead, "ok, ok!" she balls. she pulls out her phone and dials 911, "my boyfriend has been stabbed! where at [place]" she crys out. she hangs up and pulls me into her chest, "dont go.." she cries, "dont go.."

[your pov]

the police show up and get hyunjin onto a table and rush him into the back of the car. i hop in with him and sit next to nurse. the doctors try doing what they can as where driving to the hospital.

once at the hospital the doctors made me wait outside as they performed a surgery. a man sits next to me, "can you describe the man to me?" he asks. I nod, "he was maybe 6ft, long blue hair and black eyes, he had a wide nose and was missing a tooth." I explain. he nods, "thank you ma'am." he smiles and heads back to the front of the hospital.

"y/n please come in ma'am." a nurse looks a me worried. she leads me to hyunjins side and sits me down, "the cut was right on a vital organ. we weren't able to revive him, he died on the ride here..." the doctor explains to me. I stare at him waiting for him to say sike, but I know he's gone. tears stream down my cheeks, I put my head in my hands and ball trying to muffle my cries. "we need to contact his parents.." the nurse interrupts. I look up, "I-i don't know the number but his phone is here." I hand them his phone. "thank you." she takes it and leaves the room.

I grab hyunjins cold hand and cry into it. just this morning he was smiling and and cracking jokes, where did it all go wrong! tears flow down my cheeks "hyunjin.." I cry out