Nine + kiss

(( the next couple of chapters may be super short lmao sorry I'm grounded ))

[hyunjin pov]

before I could finish my sentence the lips that I longed to kiss were connected to mine. y/n pulled herself from me after a long while her lips plump. she stared at the ground face completely red. "Y/n..." I started. "I know, I know.." she says defeated. "No! Go on a date with me..this Saturday." I almost yell.

She stares up at me shocked, "r-really?" she asks me. "I've been waiting so long to ask you.." I admit scratching the back of my neck. "I-I don't know you felt that way..." she laughs awkwardly. "So.. Saturday?" I ask again.

"you already know my answer, yes!" She squeals cutely. I laugh as she dances around her room to no music just the sound of her giggles. I sit down in the chair behind me pulling out my phone to record her.

I laugh at her dumb dance moves, she pretends to twerk even though she can't dance. When she realized I was recording she started charging at me. My face went white, I got up quickly and ran out the door. "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" She screamed after me. "NO HAHAH!!" I screamed back.

I dashed out her back door and into her backyard running around and dodging trees. "HYUNJIN I SWEAR TO-" "what are you guys doing?" Seungmin interrupts. y/n blushes and looks down at her feet, "nothing hah..." she fake laughs. "Y'all are weird.." Seungmin says stepping back inside.

y/n catches me looking at her and laughs, "give me your phone.." she says slowly. I stick my tongue out at her and giggle, "but you looked so cute!" I whine. "I will push you into the pool!" She threatens. "I'll pull you in with me!" She shoots back. She charges once again at me and attempts to push me into the pool except she misses me and falls in. I burst into laughter, "HAHAH Y/N HAHA!" I howl in laughter.

She pops back up and pouts, "well crap." She curses. "Your adorable." I mock her. She begins getting out of the pool, "no! stay in I wanna swim!" I laugh. She rolls her eyes and lays back down in the water.

+
(Your pov)

I awkwardly wait for hyunjin to come back, before i know it he walks out of the house shirtless and bolts toward the pool. "CANON BALL!" He screams when he jumps in. water splashes everywhere and gets in my eyes.

"hyunjin waters in my eye... I can't see." I complain. "Sorry!!" he apologizes. I hear him Splash around and then grab a towel. he sits me up on the ledge of the pool and starts petting my eye with the towel.

I open my eyes and blink a lot for my vision to become clear. once I can see clearly I notice his worried face, i cup his face In my hands, "don't be worried I'm fine." I stick my tongue out. he smiles, "I know.."

hyunjin and I sit on the pool steps and talk the whole time, I didn't feel like swimming today. we talk about school and our dreams in life. "hyunjin can you get towels I wanna get out.." i groan. He doesn't argue he quickly gets up and grabs two towels.

I step out and brush the water of my legs and arms. When hyunjin turns around i can't help but gawk at his abs. I don't notice him until he coughs, "y/n.. um stop staring goof." He giggles. I blush and run away with my towel embarrassed. "ahhhhhh!" I yell. "YOUR ADORABLE!" hyunjin calls out to me.