Six + her story

!! CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME !!

[ hyunjin pov ]

I look at her face, it's tear stained. "Y-y/n?" I scrambled closer to her. "What's wrong?" I ask holding her in my arms. "Its not you.." she tells me. She pushes away from me and looks down at her feet. "It's c-Chan.." she chokes through her tears. "Y/n it's ok you can talk to me.." I rest my palm on her face.

"Earlier this week, we went out to this lake. It was all fun until he started to try and undress me. I'll admit we were a little drunk. He ended up ripping off my dress and forcing me into sex. I don't think he remembers since he acts like nothing happened." She explains to me. Tears form on the edge of my eye, the thought of her having to go through that.

I place my other hand on her shoulder, she looks up at me. Giant bags under her eyes and messy hair yet she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. "Do you still feel safe with him?" I ask her. She shakes her head no, "I never feel safe when I'm alone with him."

"I'll always protect you, I promise I'll always be by your side." I assure her. Once she's done eating we get under her covers i wrap my arms around her gently. and snuggle into her small body. I can hear her quietly crying so I turn her around and make her face me. I lift her chin up with my index finger and kiss her nose.

"Please don't cry beautiful." I stroke her pretty face with my hand. Tracing her face with my fingers, "please don't cry..." I whisper to her. She cuddles into my body and breathes heavily on my chest. I stroke her back to keep her from crying again.

+

I say goodbye to y/n and her mother before heading back to my place. I don't want to worry my parents. When I walk in, no one is home. Shocker, I think to myself. I head upstairs and into my room for a shower. Before getting in I text her.

[hyunjin & y/n]

me: hey kiddo
y/n: hey
me: I'm always here 4 u
y/n: thank u hyunjin
me: hey if u ever feel uncomfortable or scared ,, call me !!💓
y/n: I will <3
me: I'll take a shower & FaceTime you later ?
y/n: sounds like a plan!!

I rid myself of my clothes and jump into the shower, the steamy water hitting my bare chest. Tears start rolling down my cheeks, she acted as though nothing had happened and she was perfectly fine. I didn't realize it, no one did. I wonder how long she's been crying to herself about it. The thought of her in pain causes me to cry, I'm not sure why I'm not much of a crier but there's something about her.

after my shower i FaceTime her on my laptop. Her beautiful face appears on my screen, "hey hyunjin longtime no see!!" She laughs at her own joke. "Very funny." I say sarcastically. "You can't be away from me for two hours before you have a mental breakdown huh?" She teases me. I blush and look down embarrassed. "No! It's just I don't have any other friends." I pout. "Right, your the most popular guy and you have no friends..." she rolls her eyes.

Despite crying to me only two hours ago, she's still lively. Yet I can sense her loneliness, her smile never lasts. "Your smile is beautiful." I tell her. She looks at me shocked then throws me across the room. "No!!" She giggles. "OMG now I'm just looking at your ceiling, I wanna see your face." I groan. She picks her phone back up and giggles. "But seriously, smile more pleaseeee!!" I beg.

"Yeah yeah will do!" She says sarcastically. "Oh my moms calling me, text you later hyunjin I love yo-" She hangs up before finishing her 'i love you.' "I love you too.." I whisper to myself.

(( a/n: this chapter is sorta depressing I'm sorry uwu but yeah !! ))