Four + presentation

( your pov )

I sat in the back of class tapping my desk. Today was the day we'd present our presentation. I'll admit I was really nervous, I didn't know what Hyunjin would end up saying about me.

But I guess it's time to know, "next up, Hyunjin." The teacher called out loudly. All the girls looked back at me and rolled their eyes. Hyunjin walked up to the front of the class and stood their confidently, giving me a little wink.

"Hello, my name is Hyunjin and I did my presentation of y/n! First I'd like to start with her childhood, y/n grew up with just a mom. Her father passed away when she was a few months old due to private reasons. Even though she didn't have a father figure in the home she stayed humble and never blames her father nor mother for anything. Y/n is a very loyal and passionate person! She cares lots for everyone around her especially her friends and this cat she visits in the woods. Weird right, that's another great thing about y/n she's weird, but not in a creepy way. She's goofy and jokes around a lot which is one of her best traits. Now for middle school, y/n went to OOOO school for middle school and 1 year of high school. I know what you are allll thinking, oo she went to some sketchy public school, I bet she drinks and does drugs. But your wrong! She actually is a very responsible kid, better than most of the kids in this class, just kidding! No but really, she's perfectly clean. Now for now, y/n is nothing but kind even though she secretly hates me. She does all her school work and is usually never late to class! She's funny and never makes anyone feel out of place! And that's my presentation on y/n!"

I sit there dumbfounded, my presentation isn't half that sweet. "Next up is y/n." The teacher calls out.

"Hi my name is y/n and I'll be doing my presentation on Hyunjin. Let's start by saying my presentation doesn't even compare to Hyunjins! Anyway, Hyunjin-" a loud screaming alarm interrupts my presentation. All the students pile outside for the fire drill.

I decide this is the perfect time to leave school, as everyone is getting into lines outside I sneak into my car. I notice Jisung and Chan looking around for me, I try to get their attention. Once I do, they sneak away from the crowd and hop into my car.

"Are you ditching?" Jisung laughs at me. "Whaaaa me ditching?? Nooo!" I say sarcastically. When the teachers starts telling students to return to class Jisung gets out.

"You ditching too Chan?" Jisung asks. Chan nods and gets in my front seat. once everyone is inside two teachers stay outside to catch the students ditching. I throw a blanket over Chan and place random crap on him. Then I get into the back and lay on the floorboard with a black mat over me & my skateboard to blend in with the ground.

"Mellisa, look at this kids car! Such a mess." I hear a teacher say. Chan lets out a soft giggle, trying not to get caught. "Think someone is under that pile of crap?" A second teacher asks.  After a minute or so of them talking they leave.

We wait 5-10 more minutes then get up from our spots. Chan rids himself of all the stuff I piled on top of him. I hop into the drivers seat and start my car. "Easy!" I say laughing.

As we start to pull out 3-4 more cars also start leaving. I wasn't surprised, our teachers were dumb. The windows were dark and made it hard to tell. We all waved at each other laughing.

Chan and I drove to a  skate park in the middle of nowhere. No kids would be here unless they're skipping as well.

+
[ Hyunjin ]

I sat back in my seat waiting for y/n to come back, she needed to finish her presentation. She ended up not coming back to class, she's probably out driving somewhere. I turned to the kid next to me to ask if he heard anything.
"have you heard where y/n is?" I ask them. "All I know is that she was seen driving off with some guy."

I scratch the back of my head, "some guy?" I mumble to myself. I wondered if it was Chan or Jisung... I ended up pulling out my phone to text her.

me: where r u :(
y/n: out
Me: where
y/n: skatE park 🛹
me: Chan?
Y/n: yeah ....
me: u should teach me how to skate sometime ;)))
y/n: nah
me: why :((
y/n: ur annoying :P
me: :,((
y/n: jk how bout after school ?
me: I'll come over !!
y/n: k see ya after school :)

I was glad I could spend some quality time with her, but for now I had to suffer through school.
After class I found Jisung at his locker, "Hey kid." I wave him over. "Can I help you?" He asks me.

"your Jisung right, y/n friend?" I ask him. "Yeah?" He questions me. "does she um ever talk about me?" I awkwardly scratch the back of my head. "only bad stuff lol." I pout, "does she hate me or something?" I cross my arms. "I'm not THAT close with her, you should ask Chan." He shrugs and leaves me alone in the halls.

I wonder if y/n ended up dating Chan since she broke up with her boyfriend. I searched my contact for Chan's number hoping I still had it from 6th grade. Luckily I did.

me: Chan ?
chan: who dis
me: Hyunjin
Chan: what u want
me: are you and y/n dating
Chan: ew no were just rlly close
me: oh o k
Chan: be honest do u like her?
me: no , just a protective friend
Chan: cut the bs
me: fiNe ya I do like her
Chan: ik ur an fuckboy so if you break her heart, I break your dick
me: :(( I won't
Chan: good. she seems excited to see you after school
Me: rlly !!!
Chan: Yeah I guess
me: u guess??
Chan: anyway y/n calling me gtg
me: okay

Maybe y/n really did like me?! Even though she says were only 'project parters' I still had some hope that maybe she liked me back. I think that's the first time I've ever really come to peace with liking her, or any girl for that matter..

+

(( a/n: eyo it's ya boi ah skinny penis ,,,, anyway uwu this chapter was sorta allll over the place but whatever lol. Expect things to be getting spicY soon ;) !!!! ))