Chapter 7: Jeaouls

Start from the beginning

"Dude, Lover Boy likes you," Joshua laughed harder. "It's so funny."

"Shut up," Mina was annoyed.

"Your acting was great," said Joshua.

"I'm going to turn off the earpiece if you don't shut up."

"It's too funny."

"Whatever," Mina left the rooftop and went downstairs to her classroom.

Everyone was talking about the new student and the bonfire party. Mina went to take a seat and lean her head down. She was embarrassed by what she said to Jimin.

"Jimin is making out with my friend right now," a girl whispered to her ear.

"Go check it out," said Joshua.

"No," said Mina.

"Go now."

"Jimin? Kissing?" Mina started to act. "Where?" She made a sad face.

"Art-room," the girl smirked.

Mina exits the classroom and went to the art-room. The door was open. She saw Jimin making out with the girl.

"Now, start to tear up and then run like the girls in the dramas," said Joshua.

"What? No. That's stupid. Who tears up when they see their crush kissing another girl and then runs?" Mina looked disgusted when she saw Jimin and the girl.

"Hurry, he's going to look up."

When Jimin looked up he saw Mina's eyes became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. She quickly ran away and jimin lower his head. I can't drag her into the darkness and madness he starts to kiss the girl again.

"I'm going to kill you," Mina wiped her tears off. "Joshua, you're dead when I see you!"

"Mina what's wrong?" asked Wendy.

"I saw Jimin kissing another girl," she embraced her.

"Look at me, Mina," Wendy smiled at her. "he's nothing but a loser who does whatever he wants. You deserve better and you're going to get over him tonight."

"Huh? How?"

"Bonfire party."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Wow, you look beautiful," Wendy smile big. "Every guy is going to check you out."

"I fell uncomfortable with a tight dress," said Mina.

"You will get used to it, let's party," Wendy held Mina's hand and the both of them went to the beach bonfire party.

The party was crazy. Almost everyone was there and more students from other school came too. Wendy went to get drinks for them.

"Holy shit, that's Mina," said a guy to his friends.

Mina walked to the mini bar where Wendy was at. She didn't like how everyone was staring at her. Wendy gave her a drink and then a guy asked Wendy out to dance. Wendy said yes right away.

"Mina, be yourself and have fun," said Wendy to Mina.

"I hate parties like this," she mumbled.

Jimin was checking her out the whole time. He wanted to talk to her but he couldn't. He made her cry.

"Dude, Mina is talking to Changbin. From what I heard he's a good student but with girls...He's different," Taehyung gave a beer to Jimin.

"Mina, I can't believe you're here," Changbin gasped. "You don't like this kind of stuff."

"I'm glad you're here," Mina deeply sighed. "I was so bored."

"Did Joshua and you made a bet?" Changbin started to laugh. "Don't worry you can play with me."

Jimin heard their laughter and grew more jealous. He looked at Mina, maybe she's doing this on purpose. He was about to walk toward Mina but Changbin put his arms around her and took her somewhere. Jimin tried to catch up to them but he lost them in the crowd.

Changbin took Mina away from the party. They sat close by the shore. Hearing the ocean's waves hit the shore the two of them relax.

"Here," Changbin gave his jacket to Mina. "Cover up your legs," he sat down on the sand.

"You're still sweet," Mina sat down beside him.

"So Joshua thinks by seducing Park Jimin is a good idea for you? wait did you turn off your earpiece?"

"Yes I did," Mina laughed. "Actually it's been two years since that happened... Everyone is worried about me."

"At first I didn't get it but now I do. Mina, you forgot who you were. Joshua thinks by living like a normal person you will come back."

"Honestly I don't know. It was fun seducing Jimin but now I'm scared..."

"Scare that you actually care for him," he lowers his head. "Wow, I'm so jealous of him. Myoui Mina cares about a loser."

Mina notices that Changbin was disappointed and a little upset. Mina held his hand and smile at him.

"How did he do it?" asked Changbin.

"His mom died. That's when I started to remember Jeongyeon. They way he's acting right now is the way I acted when..when I-"

"When she was killed," he finished her sentence. "It's okay to care about him but don't fall in love with him. When he finds out who you really are he's going to leave. After all, you are toying with his feelings."

"I know. Plus I can never fall in love again," Mina pressed her lips together.

"It's nice to live a normal life, huh?" Changbin laid down. "I still like you," he felt his face burning up.

"After I toy with your feelings?" Mina chuckled.

"Hey, you were looking for a rebound and it was okay. You're worth hurting me."

"Aigoo, this kid never learn," Mina laid down beside him. "You deserve someone better."

"You're right," Changbin sat up and lean toward Mina. His lips meant her lips. Mina let him kiss her. "It's my goodbye kiss."

Mina nodded.

"Good luck with loser boy."

Both of them were enjoying themselves and didn't even notice that someone was taking pictures of them.

"Listen... if you ever need anything you know to call me. I know that her memorial is coming up and your brother too..."

"You forgot Yuta."

"I didn't forget... it's just that."

"I know. You don't want me to remember him but it's okay. I will always remember my first and only love."