사십사 don't give two fucks

Start from the beginning

Jungkook blushed hard, which was really adorable, and my father laughed even harder.

"Y'all got way too comfortable making fun of my fiancé," I scolded them and grabbed his hand softly. "Babe, just keep in mind that I didn't choose this family~"

"Whatcha saying?" Luther demanded impatiently, narrowing his eyes at me. "You better not be swearing under my roof in a language I can't understand."

"I think she called us niggas..."

"Oh... you just turned 23 now, so you think you're grown now, huh? Well, you're not too old for a good ole ass-whooping, that's for sure!"

"Oh my god, I didn't even say anything wrong!" I groaned and jumped off the stool, tugging my fiancé away from them.

Jungkook and I ended up in the living room with the TV on, but neither of us was watching. He gently cupped my cheeks in his hands, kissing my lips. Wanting more, I straddled his waist and pushed him down onto the couch.

The sweet kiss deepened as his hands greedily squeezed my ass, making me moan into his mouth.

"Noona, they could see or hear us," he breathed out, slowly pushing me away.

"Like that has stopped you from doing much naughtier things to me before," I grinned cheekily, before sucking his pale neck.

"W-Well, your dad is— he's..."

"All bark, no bite. And it's your third time seeing him, but you're right so..." I trailed off and slouched on the other end of the couch.

"Noo, you're too far," Jungkook pouted cutely as he scooted closer and wrapped his arm around me.

Then my fiancé laid down against me and rested his head on my chest, falling asleep within minutes.

"So, you're marrying him soon," my dad stated quietly, sitting on the sofa across from us.

"On the exact same date that we met each other last year, I grinned, staring at my diamond ring.

"Jungkook told me he wouldn't propose without my blessing and could change my mind eventually. But I still gave it to him, because you'd be crazy enough to kill your father!"

"Please, you know I know you like him, so don't make this about me," I snorted playfully. "And don't think for a second I don't know what you've done."

"Cupcake, he's in the 'biggest band in the world', I needed to be sure I could trust him. Getting my Korean detective friend to look into him was just part of that."

"Wait... what?!?" I whisper-shouted, gasping in shock.

"Oh, that's not what you meant...?"

"Of course not... I had no idea. And let me guess, your friend found nothing on him?"

"You really think I'd let you marry him otherwise? But I should've known from how his voice was shaking," my dad sneered, recalling the phone call he had with Jungkook about the proposal. "His English was just bad, and I could almost feel him sweating— No way that wuss can have a criminal record!"

"Oh my god, why are you so mean?" I whined, but a tiny giggle escaped. "I'm past that age where you need to scare off them boys from me."

"Yes, yes... I can see just how much you love that boy, and he's whipped so I can tell he will continue taking good care of you. That's all I could ask for, and I know your mom is happy too."

"Aww, thanks... love you, Dad," I uttered gratefully. It was such a nice thing for him to say.

"Love you too, cupcake," he murmured with a smile, before making his way back to the kitchen.