𝕿 𝕯 𝕽- Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

" Indigo "  I hear my name over the whispers.

" Yes... Yes Marvin " By the look on his face he didn't appreciate that.

" Excuse me ? " He glares.

" Yes " I refuse to call him Dad in front of all these men, not yet.

" We will discuss that later. For now, I want you all to meet my daughter, Indigo. She is your club princess " He states, which causes me to earn a side ways glance from T-bone I can see the smirk from here.

" She will be performing at the bar tonight, I want you all to treat her as if she is like the others, BUT if anyone and I mean anyone breaks the rules and lays a finger on her, you handle it. No risks."  They all nod in agreement. With myself glaring at Marvin.

" Also, no smoking. It's a nasty habit and we need to help her quit. We don't want her ending up like us, every time you see her go for a cigarette, stop her. I mean it " He looks at me.

" Yeah no " I accidentally say aloud.

" What ?! " Anger clear on his tone.
" Are you disrespecting me, in my CLUB " He yells the last word in a way of showing dominance.

" I said, yeah no. I will smoke if I want to smoke and if ANY of you even consider touching me or my cancerous sticks I will personally cut your fingers off " I smile.
" Understood, Marvin " I quirk a brow stepping off the wall, all eyes on me as I do.

" Sorry Gents, I had no part in raising her but we will shift her into gear " Her, her, her that's all I hear as if my name isn't important enough at this moment to leave his lips. Asshole.

I regret this, all of it.

Marvin goes to speak but my phone ringing cuts him off, without looking at the ID I answer it.

" Hello ? " I speak, earning all eyes on me.

" Hello, love " A familiar  voice speaks through the line.

" How... How did you get this number " Fear clear in my voice.
As if on cue my father and his men step up beside me trying to listen in. I decide on leaving the room.

" If you call me again, I will finish off what my brother started " I threaten knowing it will get to him.

The line goes dead, knowing it's not the end of this I turn my phone off.

I turn around to be greeted with the clubs eyes on me.

" Who. Was. That. " Long pauses between every word leaving his mouth.

" No one " I swallow.

" Don't lie to me "

" Just, someone from the past. Please drop it. I have to get ready for work " I shove my phone in my pocket heading out of the club.

T-bone POV

" Man, she really pisses The pres off " Tico says out loud to no one in particular.

I snicker before getting the chance to answer Ajax appears.

" What did I miss ? " He asks while taking a seat next to me at the bar while Tico pours us a drink.

He's been in the club for years, I don't understand why he is doing my job.. I'm the prospect, not him.

" Marvin has a daughter " I shoot back a shot before turning to him.

" I think I've heard about that, isn't she working here and at the club work shop ? " He asks.

" Yeah. She's a bartender here. She will also be stripping tonight to try and prove a point to her old man " Tico laughs.