101. JYPE

With the rise of new JYPE models, idols, and actors fans have a hard time catching up with all their favorite artist. Everybody wants to know what has happened to JYPE's 3rd generation artists

Probably one of the most famous groups (or social group) is the group of Im Jaebeom, Wang Jackson, Choi Youngjae, Bambam, Kim Yugyeom, Park Jinyoung, and Mark Tuan.

Starting off with the youngest of their group- Kim Yugyeom.

Yugyeom has been known to be exceptionally significant when it comes to dancing. So it came to no surprise when he became the head of JYPE's dance school- JYP Dance Academy.

He has been managing and teaching the school for over a year now and has given as equally talented dancers, such as; Momo Hirai, Im Nayeon, Myoui Mina, Chou Tzuyu, Bang Chan, Lee Know (Minho), Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Felix, and many more!

Recently, he's been going along with his boyfriend, Bambam, busying himself by sightseeing (hopefully with his boyfriend) at places wherever they go.

Luckily for fans, both of them constantly post about their whereabouts. They serve fans with the proper amount of fan service. It is also been anticipated for their future plans as a couple. Ever since the 2Jae wedding, fans have paid close attention to the rest of the couples under the same company.

One of those famous couples is Park Jinyoung and his girlfriend for two years now. Although she prefers to leave her personal life away from the media, fans still find those cameos adorable.

Like in the 5th episode of This Is Life, when she visited the company building just to see him. It was an adorable scene indeed. Jinyoung was obviously surprised of her sudden appearance and so was she when the cameras were rolling on her.

Lately for the actor, he's been offered a few main roles for upcoming dramas. He did announce that after his hiatus, he will be back on the big screen for future activities.