Chapter 22 - The Final Battle Part 3

Start from the beginning

Optimus: You're wrong Megatron. I do not seek its power.

Megatron: Then I hope you don't mind if I take it all for myself, fool.

Megatron raised his other hand, summoning a dark void around it that sent sparks to Optimus' chest. His inner workings reacted badly to it, forcing the Prime's chest to open and to reveal the Matrix of Leadership, and the Infinity Core, well protected within it. Optimus screamed with pain as the eletrical sparks surged his chest.

Madalyn: Optimus!

Out of nowhere, these random dark energon energy spheres came flying out of nowhere. Megatron released his grip on Optimus as he jumped out of the way of the blasts. 

Deception: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!

I turned around to see a Transformer I never imagined that would show up and rescue Optimus. Standing before me was, Soundwave. He lowered his fists after firing those energon spheres and shot a glare at his 'once' leader through his screen like visor.

Madalyn: Soundwave?!

And then flashes of coloured lights appeared behind me. I bolted around to see Bumblebee, Goldbug, Hotshot, Predaking, Ravage,  and Grimlock, all stadning in front of Optimus Prime protectively.

Bumblebee: Yo, yo Megadweeb! Ready to party?

Goldbug & Hotshot: You want a piece of us?!

Ravage: It's game time!

Grimlock: Me Grimlock smash Decepticon!

Predaking: And don't forget about me!

Madalyn: Right on you guys!

???: Hey Maddie!

I heard someones voice speaking over a loud speaker back down in the city below. I ran over to the edge, looking down to see all of my friends, and every single Titan we went up against in the past. Emanuel was holding a microphone in his hand. 

Emanuel: Just give us the word, and your wish is our command!

Megatron: Look at all of these pathetic Cybertronians. What a waste of time. Vehicons attack!

Megatron's small Vehicon army got into position, forming a line in front of their leader as their hands transformed back into guns and they aimed them at Optimus and the others.

Optimus: We're ready Madalyn. 

I fired another game card from my T-Tablet out into the battlefield. The landed in the middle of the ground and flashed as the glow covered the entire street. 

Madalyn: Game card open! Energon Merge!

The Vehicons were forced to lower their weapons as their energy was transferred to Optimus and the other Transformers on my side. As that did so, Emanuel must have activated Predaking's Extinction Fangs ability because Predaking's claws sharpened as he transformed into his dragon mode, charging straight a head at the Vehicons. He chomped down on one while Bumblebee moved in, using his Energon Mirage ability, cloaking himself and catching another Vehicon by surprise as he stabbed him right through his spark.

Meanwhile Goldbug and Hotshot both moved in, dealing hard punches and kicks to the Vehicon in their way. Once the Vehicon was dizzy and distracted, Bumblebee moved in again, punching the Vehicon repeatedly in the face before it collapsed to the ground. Ravage fired a series of missiles from his hip mounted cannons, blowing to bits one of the other Vehicons. Grimlock charged in, drawing his Sword of Destiny as the blade lit a blaze, and he sliced the Vehicon right in half. The sliced Vehicon caught on fire and exploded. 

And last, but certainly not least, Soundwave summoned a ground briudge with his hands, and fired shock waves from the portal, paralyzing the Vehicon right in his tracks as the Decepticon unleashed his tentacles on his opponent, crushing and squeezing it as its body went limb and fell to the ground. 

With nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, Megatron was all alone. 

Deception: No! This can't be! They destroyed all of my Vehicons?!

Megatron: You will all pay! Energon Drain!

Megatron sucked out the remianing energy the Vehicons had, causing them to vanish completely as their energy coursed through Megatron's body. He began glowing a bright purple as a powerful glow surrounded him.

Optimus: Feel my wrath Megatron. Cybertronian Demon!

Optimus fired a blast from his very spark, but Megatron raised his hands and the blast struck them, but didn't do any damage to him as Megatron chuckled evilly. 

Megatron: Oh please Optimus, you can do better than that. Silent Down!

Megatron removed his hands from the blast, as it pierced right into Megatron's very spark. As he glowed brighter and brighter by the second, Deception didn't look at all worried. He was laughing as well. 

Deception: Your little attack only gives Megatron more power. I suggest you keep it up as long as you like, take your time. I'm enjoying this! Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Megatron: I agree. Once you run out of power Optimus, the Infinty Core shall be mine! 

Optimus: The Infinity Core shall never be yours Megatron! Not while energon still flows through my veins! And nore mine, because I do not seek ultimate power like you do. Not now, not ever!

Optimus increased the power of the blast towards Megatron, and it looked like his opponent was, groaning? In pain?!

Optimus: It all started when I first came to this world and met Madalyn and the other Titans. That's when I gained the power to overthrow any opponent. No matter how many, no matter how strong. 

Madalyn: He's right. That's because we are the Transformers Titans, and we're a team. Fusion Ability Activate! 

The card glowed as I tossed it into the air, and it exploded into dust, washing over Optimus and the others as a bright red glow surrounded them. 

Madalyn: With this ability in play, all of the Factions will be fused together. 

Optimus glowed brighter as a bigger, more powerful blast from ihs spark open fired, and struc Megatron right into the chest. Megatron cried out, stumbling back as he fell to one knee. 

Megatron: Impossibe! The energy is too great! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

The power of the Infinity Core, plus the protective power of the Matrix of Leadership, was too much for Megatron. Large cracks began forming in his body as his armour started breaking apart.

Deception: Fight it Megatron! FIGHT IT!

There was a huge blinding light as the symbols of all six Transformers Factions appeared. Optimus fired one more huge blast at Megatron, followed by a massive explosion that engulfed the Decepticon leader. Optimus shielded me from the blast with his body, and as the smoke cleared, a glowing orb soared out of the chaos and hovered in front of Optimus. The Prime opened his optics as he stepped away from me, facing the orb as it flew down, and joined with the Infinity Core inside his spark chamber. 

Madalyn: We-- W-w-w-w-we...... WE WON!