Does He Need To Remember?

Start from the beginning

Hoseok died in a car crash and Yoongi was the one he crashed into.

Suddenly, Namjoon was woke again when he felt a light pat in his shoulder.

"You looked like you're in a lot of trouble. I hope it has nothing to do with my place" Yoongi grumpily stated but he was indeed worried with the uncontrollable sweat Namjoon is emitting.

"Yoongi..." Namjoon looks behind the man, The Ghost was still there looking just as worried. "And Hoseok.."

The new couple looked at him in a twisted expression.

"I— I have to tell you two something. But let's talk at the back"

Yoongi impatiently taps his feet. He couldn't believe Namjoon just dragged them the his kitchen when it's supposed to be staffs only.

"Make it quick" Yoongi grumpily said.

"Look." Namjoon stares at Hoseok "I found out about your past."

"Hoseok doesn't need his past." Yoongi defended "We're perfectly fine with what's left. Memories doesn't matter now."

Hoseok nods "I'm happy with Yoongi. I don't want to move on."

But Namjoon shakes his head "No, ghosts have to move on especially tailing ghosts."

"Your opinion doesn't matter. Leave."

"Yoongi! If a ghost stays too long in the human world, they will never get the chance to be reborn! They'll have their spirit stuck here and they'll be forced to feel their tragedy all over again!"

But Namjoon was forced to be pushed out by Yoongi's brute strength. "Get out!" And with Namjoon's last standing strength, he quickly yell to Hoseok who stood still in surprise.

"Hoseok! You died in a car crash and the reason why you're following is because you—" Being his last important untold, he was already out.

"Car crash.." Hoseok winches then holds his head together. He was feeling the heat rushing through his brain when a portion of the memory started to flow in.

There he could remember. Yes, he remembers he needed to drive a drunken man somewhere and in the process of it the drunken man kept touching him that he focus on the road enough to turn to the correct corner. He couldn't remember things clearly after that.

"Hoseok.." Yoongi rushes to him, holding the ghost's chest in his arms tightly and with a sobbing voice he cries "If you remember.. you'll leave me.."

Hoseok came to his senses "Yea.. I don't want to leave you.. I don't want to break our promise." Then he hugs back just as tightly before smashing their lips together. Sync as always they move, eyes closing as they savor whatever sweet they had this morning.

"I love you so much.." Hoseok whispers between their kiss. "I want to touch you.." He holds on Yoongi's veiny hands "and I'll let you touch me too."

Yoongi winches when he felt Hoseok digging from his ears to his collarbones. It felt weird- extremely weird. This was something he had not felt before but it was a mix of pain and pleasure. He liked it.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi stutters before Hoseok touches him more. His arms had never been to cared before, the pleasurable feeling when the one you loved touched you.. it feels new, it feels funny but yet the man loves it. He continues to love everything Hoseok gives him.

"I'm scared Yoongi.." Hoseok says after he had stopped. "I'm scared that I'd break my promise with you. I love you so much that I'm scared of myself." Then it was an act of fear. Fear rushes in when you feel like you'll lose someone precious.

"Hoseok.." Yoongi looks at him, their eye contact was powerful. "I know we can do this together." Yoongi smiled. It made Hoseok smiled too.

"Incase I do move on. In case I do disappear." Hoseok inhales "I want to leave a prove of my existence in your body."

Yoongi blushes madly before he pushed him away. "Im going back to work..!" Unknowingly the costumers would see his freshly made hickeys, he rushed out unable to look back.

Hoseok was alone in the kitchen, giggling about how cute his boyfriend's reaction is. But soon, Hoseok found Namjoon's words to have a deeper meaning to it. He didn't mind that he'd stay in this world forever with Yoongi but— what happens after Yoongi dies? Wouldn't that mean Hoseok would be alone for eternity? Wouldn't the chance of being reborn to see Yoongi a better choice? No. There would be no point if he couldn't remember him.

This was what he feared. His selfishness which made him debate if he really did want to remember.