𝐜.𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

They went to bed around three in the morning and when Candi woke up in the early afternoon the next day Onika was already dressed and gone. "I don't have a good feeling about this." She mumbled as she quickly picked up her phone to see if she had any messages before moving to dial Onika's number to make sure she had at least gotten home okay and to find out why she left without saying goodbye.

Onika was giggling when she answered the phone and Candi frowned because the night before she looked like she just wanted to sink into a black hole. "Hello?" Candi said.

"Hi C!" Onika giggled.

"Hey Nika. Where are you? I was worried. I woke up and you were gone." She chuckled lightly.

"Yeah sorry about that. I remembered I promised to spend the day with Aubrey." She was laughing again and Candi allowed herself a small smile because she sounded like good old Onika, happy and chipper.

"Okay then, I was just checking up. Have fun with Aubrey ." She said, still slightly hesitant because Onika's change in mood couldn't be normal, but if Aubrey really was making her happy after everything that happened with Beyonce yesterday, then she had no right to stop that.

"'Okay, bye." Onika giggled once more before hanging up. Candi looked at her phone with a small sigh before she shook her head. She guessed she'd talk to her later.
-

"Who was that?" Aubrey said as he flopped down on the bed beside Onika as she hung up the phone.

"Candi." She answered and he nodded his head. She looked over at him with a small smile. She eyed Aubrey before she bit her lip. She remembered why she sought him out. He was always good at helping her keep her mind off of Beyonce. She liked that about him and today was no different. He had taken her out for breakfast and they had walked to the park just to sit and talk, it made her happy to not think about Beyonce for once.

"What?"He asked at noticing her stare. She shook her head before she leaned forward to kiss him. She knew he'd be good at helping her forget about Beyonce in that way too. She pushed him down on the bed as they continued to kiss and laid down beside him. He kept his hands on her waist.

They made out until Onika felt her lips become sore and her jaw tired. She had begun to press her hips into him and it wasn't long before she felt something in his pants press back. His breathing picked up and his sloppy hands moved up and down her back but never moved to her ass like how Beyonce always did when they made out.

She bit down on his lip at the thought of the older girl and he hissed in pain as he pulled back from her. "Onika" He whispered and she bit her own lip.

"Sorry, excited." She mumbled back the same excuse as before. She sat up suddenly and straddled his hips before removing her shirt. She watched as his eyes widened and his cheaks turned bright red. His mouth opened and closed as he stared at the new exposed skin. She smiled softly before leaning down to kiss him once more. "It's ok if you touch" she whispered against his lips.

"O-onika." He whispered as he slowly pushed her back by the shoulders. "Wait-Wait. Don't you think we're moving too fast?" he asked and she shook her head before cupping the back of his neck and pulling him up into a deep kiss that he fully returned. They only pulled away when air became an issue and she moved down to kiss along his neck. He took in deep breaths as she sucked hard on his pulse.

"Don't you want to?" She asked as she bit at his collar bone as her brown eyes met his and he nodded his head.

She ran her fingers through his soft hair as she kissed him harder. He tried to keep up the best he could but once again fell short of what she was looking for as he allowed her to completely dominate the kiss. She ran her hands up his chest as she rolled her hips down, feeling his hard on press against her inner thigh.