Chapter 16 : GET IT OUT OF ME

Sally POV

He had dead bodies and people insides all over the walls and floor. It was the most beautiful thing ever . Then there was a slow song playing .

"Can I have this dance Sally "

"Yes Ben ''

And we dance and I never wanted to let go .

9 months later

Jeff POV

Slendy said that Jane could have the baby any day . Jane and me was eating . She was eating a lot .

"Jane "

"Yeah "

"Do you really need to eat so much . You don't want to get anymore fat. "

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ''

''Nothing "

"HOW DARE YOU ''

She was trying to get up and storm out but couldn't get up .

"help me so I can storm out "

I helped her up and she stormed out . I didn't think she would get mad .

Jane POV

How dare Jeff say that . I went in the front door to a house and I was about to stab the mom but I felt something wet . I look down and saw my water broke.

"Shit Shit Shit "

I got out of the house and I tried to run but I couldn't. I need help .

"SLENDY SLENDY SLENDY ''

"Jane what's wrong "

''GET THIS FUCKER OUT OF ME ''

"Y-YES OF COURSE''

He picked me up and went to the mansion . I saw Jeff pass out when Slendy said that I was having the baby. Wimp .

After the baby thing

I held my son's and daughter's in my arms . Jeff came and took the girls.

"This is Stephanie and Jess and the boys are "

"Hunter and James "

EJ POV

I went into Dr.Smiley room to ask a question but I heard a baby crying . I went in closer and saw him holding a baby .

"Please shut up or they will take you "

"Um "

"EJ ''

"Is that Jeff's baby boy "

"No "

"Who's baby is that "

"Mine "

"And Psycho "

"No "

"Who's the mom "

"There is none :-) "

"What "

"I made him . Jeff wanted to see what it would be like to have a baby so I made him one and it was born today .:-) "

"What's the name "

'JeffreyyWooDs "

Since JeffreyyWooDs put me in his story I'm putting him in this one.

                                                R.I.P

                                      JeffreyyWooDs

He died in his story so .