Chapter 1 :Prison

*Bad language in all chapters

Jeff POV

Jeff was with Ben and Sally playing video games . Jeff was losing . That's when Jeff girlfriend came in with Nathan. Jeff didn't like Nathan . Every time Nina (Jeff girlfriend ) came in with Nathan . Jeff would always ask where they went . What Jeff didn't know was that Nina was cheating on Jeff with Nathan . After dinner Slender man was in his office breaking stuff . When everybody came in Slender man said ''My daughter was taken away by the cops and she was going to be taken to prison the next day. I need someone to go break her free .'' For some reason I wanted to go . So I said '' I go to the jail and get her .'' ''Really ''said Slender man .'' Just ask the girl in the jail cell if her name is pussycat '' I was bout to burst out laughing . But I didn't .

2 hours later

I have gotten to the jail . I went and killed all the cops there . Easy.

Then I saw a girl in a black hoodie and white skinny jeans . Well now it was white and red cause of the blood stains. ''Ohhhh pussycat '' I said . Then the girl look up and said ''So this is who my dad sent to free me ''. '' Who did you think he was sending'' I said . When she got up I couldn't help but notice her body . ''Hello . Can you free me now '' she said . '' What oh yeah right .''

2 more hours

We got to the the mansion .'' YOUR ALIVE '' said Slender man . I said ''What you think some cops could kill me '' He said '' I wasn't talking to you . I'm talking to my daughter . I thought you would try to kill her.'' Then I said '' Why would I try to kill her '' but then I saw why he said that . When he's daughter took off her hood . I saw that he's daughter was Jane a.k.a Jane the killer.

Jane POV

''Hello Jeff . Did you miss me '' He looked at me with confusion. Next thing I knew Jeff attack me with his knife and said ''Go To Sleep''

I woke up in my room . That's when Jeff and My father came in . Then my dad force Jeff to say sorry . It was funny.

Jeff POV

I can't believe I just saved my enemy. Slender man force me to say sorry . I could tell she wanted to laugh . When I got to my room I saw a note in my old school bag. (I now use it for my knife) It was a note from Jane when we were little. For some reason I just smile . I felt weird inside. I don't like it. So I went out to kill . That felt good . When I got back I saw something odd. It was a girl . I asked for her name ''What is your name '' . but then she burn up.