Chapter Five

Amber's POV

-

My phone vibrated in the middle of class, but luckily, no one heard it. I glanced at the screen.

Why was Lily texting in the middle of class?

I clicked a few buttons to read the text.

Knife, rope, or highway? I'm done.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh." I fanned myself with my hands. I was in school, in the middle of class, and the security guards were just arriving.

"Miss Amber...? Is something wrong?" My teacher asked.

"Yes!" I answered too quick.

"Do you need to leave the class for a minute?"

"Yes please!" I got up and ran out of the door, but didn't stop.

Luckily, no security guards were by the doors, so I ran out.

I was in the parking lot when someone grabbed me.

"I am Mr. Elver, security guard for your school. I just saw footage of you running out. Now, Miss, come with me." He released his grip.

I tried to run again.

"Miss! You are in serious trouble you understand? You are staying for detention later too!" He angrily said, pulling me back towards the school.

Tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Lily....don't." She cried.

***

Lily's POV

-

I could never manually commit suicide. I did get a knife though, but threw it in the woods beside the highway. Of course they would try and stop, so I would have to surprise them.

I sat on the roadblock near the woods and waited, thinking about why I needed to do this. Yes, I am scared. Yes, I need to do this.

I saw a red car in the distance and decided my blood would blend in well with that car.

Four feet.

Three feet.

Two feet, I ran.

One foot, that's my own mom's car, and I was too worried to notice.

I tried to run back.

Impact.

Pain.

Darkness.

*Well, i'm sure you are very surprised. Anyways, I cannot comment or vote on anyone's books! Anyone know why? I've read a lot of good books but cant even comment! However, I still want you to answer this question: What do you think will happen to her and her mom? Next chapter in a few days, bye guys!*