↳ 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞

Immense pain filled his chest as his lungs slowly cut off his airflow.

No, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?

Everything was fine. He double checked the streets for any heroes patrolling around before heading to the bank.

He made sure to park his getaway car near the entrance incase of any mishaps. If worst comes, he was prepared to use his quirk.

Numerous amounts of time and effort he put in to make sure the plan was flawless. Despite all that hard work, it was all thrown away as soon as she came.

He had seen her on TV. The newly debuted pro-hero that rapidly gained popularity. Who wouldn't love her?

Her perfect features that the media loved to soak up on. The soft tone of words she expresses when talking about her ambitions. Her caring personality that makes anyone feel at ease.

She was a perfect representation of an ideal hero.

But why did he feel a large sense of uneasiness?

"Are we playing hide and seek, little villain? How exhilarating~"

Choking in his sobs, the male ushers his son to hide inside the safe room.

"D-Dad?"

"Shh..." The father embraces his son, wrapping his bruised left arm around the kid's torso while the other softly pats his soft locks of hair. "I p-promise Akiyo, I will protect you."

His ragged breathing didn't help assuring his son's worry. "Dad, you're not a villain are you...?" He unconsciously bit his lips, acting as if he didn't hear the question. His mind started to race, for any excuses for his action.

No, he's not a villain. Society made him like this. It's not his fault.

As if the whole situation came crashing down to the male, he began to hyperventilate. No! He didn't have the slightest of intention to hurt anyone. He just needed the money desperately for his wife's medication. He only used his son as a fake hostage. The male was already prepared to turn himself in right after he got the stolen money straight to the hospital bills. 

...He didn't mean to pull the trigger on the bank teller. It was all the adrenaline rush that caused him to be paranoid of every small movement.

But that doesn't excuse his actions.

"D.....Dad!"

Suddenly a strong grip was around his neck. Without a second wasted, his face was roughly jabbed to force him to look as his assaulter.

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 -LAXVATOR

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞
-LAXVATOR

|
A story where a girl managed to
successfully deceive heroes and
villains alike. Although, having
them obsessed over her wasn't
part of the plan.
|

𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎!𝚋𝚗𝚑𝚊 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Boku no hero academia

➤ some characters ages are changed for the sake of the story
➤ deeply sorry if some characters may seem a little out of character
➤ slow updates
➤ ⚠️WARNING: this story is very dark. It will go talk about topics such as obsessive behaviors, toxic relationships, violence, sadistic behaviors, bullying, suicide, self harm, degrading, sexual manipulation and more.⚠️
➤ If you are uncomfortable with the following topics please don't read this story. It's only suitable for certain groups.
➤ I AM NOT PROMOTING THESE KINDS OF BEHAVIORS NOR ENCOURAGING OTHER TO TAKE/ENDURE IN THESE ACTIVITIES. If you are undergoing these kinds of treatments, immediately contact your states human rights commission or any emergency authorities.
Hate comments: don't even bother typing them. If you are uncomfortable just stop reading and leave this book. No one is forcing you to continue to read this.
➤ Please re-read all of these warnings and info before proceeding onto the next chapter. There wouldn't be constant reminders every chapter.
Reading the next chapter will indicate that you have come to understand the dark topics that are going to be present in this book and have agreed to these terms above.

➤ Thank you for your patiences and support, enjoy the story.

"Found you~"