"Wait, what about my banishment?" Echo asked not sure how she can help Bellamy if she's still banished.

"Leave it to me." Nia went to leave only to be stopped again.

"What about your nightblood?" Echo questioned knowing Nia would get what she was hinting to.

"No, it'll only be seen as a threat. It needs to be kept a secret." Nia finalized before sending on last look to Echo.

Nia had found Octavia again walking around with Cooper by her side. Nia didn't like how Cooper acted toward anyone else who tried to advise Octavia. She seemed to want to be the only one giving advice.

Wonkru had dwindled outside the bunker but many are scared to face the advanced weaponry that Diyoza had against them. Cooper had for Octavia outside but was speaking about a rebellion happening if Octavia didn't take control of the situation. Before Octavia could respond Bellamy approached Octavia.

Bellamy tried to explain their presence but Octavia only wanted to get it the point. Echo extended her gratitude only for Octavia to remind her of her place. Bellamy looked to Nia thinking she'd step up and speak for Echo but Nia made no notion. He added the fact that they had survive peacefully only for Octavia to announce her ruling once more.

Octavia left no words for them to argue after giving her a time limit. Bellamy sighed when Nia walked passed Echo with no acknowledgement. Whatever mindset she was in was still visible.

He shouted after the leader when the sound of a ship could be heard. People ran for cover wherever they could while Octavia tried to get her brother to go with her. Even Nia called out to him but he only scoffed at the notion. She would try to save him but she would try and help her friend.

The possible threat against them loomed overhead but Cooper called out to their appearance. Cargo crates were floating down by parachutes. Everyone watched them hit the ground and open up spilling out all kinds of food.

A minute later an intercom went off and Diyoza's voice offering asylum to those who turn against Octavia. In a fit of anger Octavia walked to the crate and hit the intercom but it still relayed the message.

"Burn it all." Octavia ordered but Nia was quick to interject.

"Octavia, you can't burn everything." She spoke out making Octavia glare to her and Cooper smirk. Nia knew the next words had to be spoken carefully. "Your people are starving, the algae farm will offer them nothing. The only option you have is take the food."

"Taking the food opens the door to defiance." Cooper spoke quickly to get Octavia to show her control.

"That's not what I'm suggesting." Nia stated waiting to speak further. "Offer them the food Octavia. Let them know what await them in that valley. Show them that they will have a future when you take it for them."

Octavia listened to her words closely and knew that it would lift the morality in Wonkru. But if they didn't burn the food them Diyoza would think they defied her.

"What about the eye?" She questioned.

"Burn the close ones, it'll watch them burn. Tell the guard to take as much as they can carry from the farther ones and burn them too." Nia explained surprising everyone when Octavia nodded for her guard to follow the instructions.

Cooper let out a defeated sigh knowing nothing she could say to talk Octavia out of it. Echo showed a hint of a smile at what Nia had done. Her plan was working.

They had gathered inside the office for a meeting while food was distributed. But the guard was only able to lift food for a couple days not giving them long. Not to mention the deal Diyoza made would feel more appealing the longer they went without a solution to food.