Chapter 13 ash your so sweet

When I woke up I couldn't believe my eyes there was.........

A huge bunch of flowers on the table in front of the couch, a whistle , don't know what for, a load of Australian shit that I have never seen in my life and it was all lying in Ashton's own personalised bandanna.

Am I the luckiest girl in the world? yes I am !

I picked up the bandanna and looked at it. on the other side there was a note.

It read ,

To Ella,

Really sorry to abandon u but we have to go out and do some banding and shit so I left u some stuff to amuse yourself with. I also made u lunch cuz I figured that you wouldn't be getting up til late. no offence.

We will be back at around 4 ish so have fun. love u always ash xx.

I was kind of happy I had the house to myself and I could do whatever I liked so I felt like playing a prank on the boys.

But first I need to eat lunch!

I looked in the fridge and there was a Starbucks and burger king with a note on it that was obviously from Ashton.

'Follow the white rabbit!'

I laughed to myself and turned on the tv. the channel that came in was a white rabbit and it was running around and it suddenly stopped to point over top tthe bathroom so I followed the white rabbit into the bathroom where there was a drawing on the wall of a rabbit holding a sign saying under the pillow. I looked under all of the pillows apart from Luke's and there was a Starbucks voucher that days gone recording come join us after you're starbucks. btw it's in the veg draw in the fridge, I knew you wouldn't go in there lol, no offence.

I looked and found it. it was a different one to what I got before it wasn't that nice. it was really sweet as weird tasting. I ended up pouring it away at the bottom they're was a note that said the address of the recording studio.

I got ready and left top go to the recording studio