Chapter 6 hotel room difficulties

Hey!!!!! I decided that I am gunna update almost every day !!!! enjoy !!!

We opened the door and Callum was making a keek but as soon as he saw me he turned off his phone and he walked up to me smiling when suddenly I heard Ashton saying

"CALUM GET BACK HERE!" while he was running in the room with his hands upon the air and running like a drunk frog. much like Calum when he saw me he stopped but he just stood still and said hi awkwardly.

"Wow what time is it?" I asked curiously

"10" Michael saidlike he was trying to be the first to say it

"Oh guys I'm sorry but I'm going to sleep I have really bad jet lag and I'm really tired anyway." I told them and they all looked a little sad.

i looked at Luke and asked him where my room was but he said "shit I forgotten to get you a room!" I wasn't really surprised at Luke's mistake because it was something he would forget to do.

"What are we going to do then?" I asked really confused

"You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch tonite." Luke sweetly suggested so I took the offer and started to unpack my stuff. I pulled out the sexiest pajamas I could find which was a really short black night dress with a lace bottom that came a little above half way on my thighs.

I shyly walked up to Ashton and asked where I should get changed, Calum was in the shower so I couldn't get changed there and Luke and Michael went to the Kitchen so I can't get changed there.

I could tell he was thinking the same as me so he said

"You could get changed here if you want..ill turn around?" my heart was racing and I couldn't stop thinking about him

"Yeah if that's okay?" I replied as he turned around and I took off my shirt.

I was changed an a couple of seconds and when Ashton turned around his eyes lit up as I let my hair out of the high pony tail I had in it .