Chapter 11 whats the mall?

"Ooh look at Ella and ash getting comfortable!" Luke shouted through the house causing Ashton and I to wake up and the boys to run in the room.

Aston looked at me and he laughed.

"What?"i asked shrugging. he got up and handed me a mirror and I could see what he was laughing at.

I fixed my hair which was the problem and I got changed into some really skinny ripped jeans.i wore a black and white checkered shirt.

I walked out the bathroom and bumped into Luke who was wearing the exact same thing as me,even his jeans were ripped in the same places as mine.

Calum walked past and pointed at us and laughed,so Ashton slapped him on the head.

We had breakfast and Ashton asked me

"Do you want to go to the mall so you can get some new stuff?"

I looked argon confused.

"What the fuck is a mall?" all of the boys stopped and looked at me with there mouthed open.

"Ha she doesn't know what the mall is lol!" Michael shouted eating a slice of pizza.

"It's a shopping center but in Australia!" Luke shouted raising his eyebrows.

"Oh okay we can go" I replied to Ashton and nodded.

He grabbed a green hoodie and like got a red one but i gave him the look to say

Bitch I'm wearing the red one!

So he got a black one.

They all put on sunglasses so they wouldn't be noticed and we left.

The mall was huge and so fun! we went in a place called Starbucks and it had the best coffee ever!

After we got coffee we went into some proper shops and Ashton always found the shops with the best drum kit.

"Come on you've been on here for like half an hour!" I said and he shrugged starting to play the drums to American idiot.

Michael Luke and Calum looked at him smiled and grabbed some guitars,they started to play American idiot and Michael started to sing

Don't wanna be an American idiot!

When I say sing I actually mean shout. the shop keeper came over.

"Sorry but your playing to loud can you please put the instruments back?". He asked looking at Ashton and Luke

"Sorry but not yet!" Michael shouted

"Put them back!" the shop keeper demanded

"2 things 1 no I'm famous and 2 No IM PUNK ROCK!!!" Michael shouted and ran through the shops and the shopkeeper went away.

We eventually got out of the shop and walked around until we found a clothes shop!

"Ooh let's go in here and maybe Luke can find some jeans that don't go pass his ass!" Calum said and Luke kicked him in the shin.

The shop was huge and there was loads of things to choose from.

"check this out ell its FRILLY!" ashton shouted through the shop pulling out this horrible old flowery dress that had really puffy and frilly sholderds.

"I WOULD NEVER WEAR THAT! i shouted back at him as i picked up a ripped tank top that would look really nice on ashton. it was grey and had 6 small slits on the shoulder next to the neck.there was a couple other holes in it and one just below the belly button.

"ASH I FOUND THIS FOR YOU!?" i shuted waving it around and making him come up to me.

"let me see." ashton demanded and i continued to wave it around over my head.

"hey......." ashton said trying to get it off of me.he looked angry and then happy as he leaned in and kissed me making me wrapp my arms around his neck.

"HA HA ! I KNEW THAT WOULD WORK!" ashton said walking away with the tank top in his hands and grinning.

ashton rushed off and went to buy the top.i saw him in lime and i caught up with him to buy it.

"hey didnt know you liked it." i said watching him take a hold of my hand.

"yeah its cool and you liked it anyway."  he said smiling.i squeezed his hand and he kissed me on the forehead.

we baught the stuff and left the shop. ashton held my hand until we got to the car but when we got in he held it again.

the boys came to the car a couple minuets later with a starbucks.and they all sqished into the back.

" where did you two love birds go?" luke asked waving his starbuks in my face like he was bragging about it.

"where you left us luke!" i shouted and grabbed his drink. i took a sip and he snatched it back.

we drove off and hedded for the hotel.

" so are we gunna do that twitcam tonite?" callum asked shrugging and looking at the boys drinks.

"im up for it ." said Luke

"me too," replied ash and callum at the same time

"what about you ella do you wanna be in it or would you rather just be lonely?" asked michael puckering out his lips adn pretending to cry.

"yeah ill do it as long as you are not annoying peices of shit,"i said shrugging.ashton laughed and michael siad

"OOOOOOH SASSY!!!"

"i was joking, i just didnt really know if you wanted me in it because it is YOUR twitcan" i explained to them waitint for them to say something nice.

"well for these two weeks you are the fith memeber of 5 sos so you should make the most of it," said ashton holding my hand and squeezing it a litlte.

we finally arived at the hotel and the guys got set up for the twitcam as i made them some dinner AKA pot noodle and  toast.(weird combonation i know)

"hey guys im luke...." said luke and i could tell that he was starting the i as really nervous and ashton could tell.he walked in to the kitchen and kissed my forhead as he went in the fridge for some beer.

"whats up?" ashton asked looking sorry for me

"nothing its just.....i am kinda nervous about the twitcam and stuff i just dont want all of your fans to like..... hate me." i eplained to me and he smiled

" you dont need to try and be somone that your not to prove to our fans that you are worthy or whatever, you dont need to pretend that you are popular or liked because you aalready are and if people cant see the truth and how beautiful you really are then they are either blind,stupid or need to get there eyes checked out." aashton replied the wholen time holing me in his arms. i similed allmoast crying and kissed him.

this kiss was like none other before,it felt so real and it was like he ment every word that he said adn i beleved every word.

"ill be back in a minuet okay?" he asked and kissed my forhead.