Chapter 9 yesterdays events

We arrived home a little after Luke text me

Luke: hey how was your date ??? xx

Me: date?

Luke :yea didn't u and ash go out somewhere??

Me: how do u know ? xx

Luke: I'm talking to him right now lol xx

Luke: look at our convo xx

Luke then sent me a image of his convo with ash.

Luke: hey how was it?

Ash:great thanks for the advice.

Luke:u had Sex yet?

Ash: no lol

Luke:you want to ???

Ash: maybe?!?

Luke:lol what happened. anything saucy?

Ash: well we had breakfast and I had source on that ;)

Luke: ha ha very funny that's not what I mean, did I kiss or hug or whatever?

Ash:we might have kissed and hugged but we didn't whatever.

Luke: yey so happy for you when is the wedding?

That was all of the messages they sent but when I looked at Ashton he was on his phone texting Luke.

I laughed and he looked at me confused.

"What?" "has my Bandanna fell out?"

"No it's Luke. he sent me your conversation,"i said laughing

"What all of it?" he asked worried

"No just up to the bit about the wedding." I said reassuringly he sighed in relief and drove back to the hotel.

Luke was waiting with the boys and as soon as Ashton seem him he punched him on the shoulder and called him a dickhead.

Shortly after that we had spaghetti and meatballs when Ashton shown me his own recipe of putting it all in taco shells.BEST THING EVER !!!!

When we were eating I was twirling my fork in the spaghetti and I had one hand in my lap. all of the boys were talking about there new songs and things or as they like to call it "banding". Ashton must have noticed I had one hand on my lap because he put his hand under the table and put his on mine.

When I moved my hand he did too and eventually our hands were holding one another and I couldn't stop smiling.

This all went so fast and it felt like I was only at the table for 2 minuets.

When I finished I asked Luke if he got me a room yet and he said "no sorry I forgotten,"

And Ashton couldn't help himself from stepping in and saying "you can just stay with us for two weeks it won't hurt anyway what's the point if Luke loves the couch anyway?" and all of the boys agreed.

By the way next chapter is chapter 10 so it will be awesome

I think