VII

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐋’𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄 as she lets her eyes roam over the jukebox, the stage, the bar, and the booths

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐋’𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄 as she lets her eyes roam over the jukebox, the stage, the bar, and the booths. She wasn’t expecting Marceline to bring her somewhere else after they had finished dining at Swensen’s.

     “Ta-dah?” Marceline says awkwardly beside her, reaching down to take Bonnibel’s hand in hers, her green irises uncertain and asking for approval.

     “You don’t know how to R and R so–” Marceline scratches her nape with her free hand, a blush scattered across her pale skin. “–I thought I’d...help you with that?”

     Bonnibel looks up at her, a small smile creeping onto her face as she regards Marceline with a soft gaze. She tightens her hold on the taller girl, and tiptoes to kiss her cheek.

     “You’ve made yourself taller again, haven’t you?”

     Bonnibel asks lightly, and Marceline’s blush grows darker, her heartbeat increasing as she watches Bonnibel smile again and lug her forward into the clutter of people dancing as someone sings atop the stage, to the bar.

     “Thank you.” She whispers gently, teasingly, into Marceline’s ear as she seats herself down, pulling the vampire down to sit on the stool beside her. “But you’ll be slightly wrong to say that I haven’t learnt how to have fun.”

     Bonnibel’s face shone with pride as she leans forward and asks for a glass of scotch, taking it with assured movements. Marceline cocks a brow when Bonnibel sips the golden liquid with a regal air, wondering as to when the uptight princess had learnt how to drink.

     “That hit the spot!” Bonnibel laughs out, pushing the glass over to the bartender, cheerfully asking for another. Marceline just looks on, puzzled and confused, as Bonnibel downs cup after cup, the professor’s cheeks and ears turning redder and redder as she went.

     Half an hour later, Marceline watches a drunken Bonnibel hop off her stool and wiggle through the crowd of dancing, sweaty people. Marceline, still taken aback, makes to follow her, but she’s cut off by a couple of guys grinding against each other.

     She grimaces (though she was practically immune to that), and squeezes hesitantly through the crowd, wishing that she could just levitate above the people and find Bonnibel in a snap of her fingers.

      Eventually, she finds the professor dancing awfully to Ed Sheeran, and cringes at how weirdly her girlfriend was moving to the tune. She really didn’t know if she should be turned on or questioning Bonnibel’s sanity.

     Laughing to herself, she rests a guiding hand on Bonnibel’s back and attempts to bring her out of the bar. Turns out that the professor was the only one having fun, but it was Marceline’s intention, so she had no complaints. But it was enough for one night.

     Marceline could already tell that the princess had several hungry eyes on her, and she wanted to avoid any confrontations whatsoever. She might have been too late, however, as already, a trio of girls were heading in their direction.

     “Hello there,” the girl before her, face caked with makeup, says seductively, leaning forward slowly, so that Marceline could see her cleavage.

      This is stupid. Marceline deadpans, refusing to believe that she was the chick magnet in this case. Furthermore, Bonnie was nowhere close to sober, and the professor was already starting to wrap her arms around Marceline’s waist, nuzzling her nose into the crook of the vampire’s neck.

     “Go...away!” Bonnibel mutters, swatting an arm out to the three girls, bubbly laughter spilling out from her pink lips. Marceline tenses as Bonnibel starts laying kisses along her cool skin, feeling her breathing getting shallower the lower Bonnibel went.

     “She’s mine,” Bonnibel drawls, raising her head slightly, so that her pink hair tickled Marceline’s chin, light flushes of red dusting her cheeks. “So back. Off.”

     Marceline chuckles at Bonnibel’s unexpected cute side, and ruffles the professor’s tresses affectionately, snaking an arm around Bonnibel’s waist.

     “Sorry, girls,” she shrugs, her voice cool and calm, making a face when Bonnibel starts to slowly remove Marceline’s bomber. “Got this to deal with.”

      She sweeps Bonnibel off her feet, shrugging her jacket back onto her shoulders properly, with Bon whining and struggling in her arms.

     “Come on,” she tells a pouting, adorable Bonnibel, who was slowly dozing off in her safe haven. Marceline smiles gently down at her, and brushes a stray strand of pink away from Bonnibel’s face.

      “Let’s go home.”

     thanks for reading, bubbline shippers! nothing really interesting going on right now,, just my job i guess

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     thanks for reading, bubbline shippers! nothing really interesting going on right now,, just my job i guess. have a cool day, my dudes.

joyfulweirdo.
7.2.2019.

i'm just your problem | bubbline ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें