"Don't You Dare!"

Amy's POV:

I opened my eyes to find myself tied to a chair. It was dark and smelled of damp. "HELLO!" I shouted but there was no reply. I closed my eyes and tried to link Kol. 'Kol, help me. I don't know where I am but some psycho teacher has taken me'. I could feel it leaving my mind and going to his. I doubted I would receive a response so I just waited. I could feel the babies moving and that made me even more nervous. The last thing I needed right now was to go into labour. "Hello my darling" A female voice said. It made my skin crawl. I spat at her. "Now now. That is not how a lady acts." "What do you want with me?" "You are currently harbouring a creature that we cannot let exist. We are simply going to remove the spawn from you and you will be free to leave and continue your existence with no more interference from us" "Who even are you and what have you got against my children?"

No-one's POV:

"Children? Plural?" Miss North closed her eyes and listened. She heard 2 heartbeats coming from Amy's stomach. "My goodness. Looks like my work will be a little harder." "You keep the hell away from me." "Now now. Just hold still. This will hurt" "Don't you dare!" A needle was slid into her neck stopping her from moving, but she could feel everything. Next thing Amy new, her stomach was being ripped open. A blood curdling scream erupted out of her mouth. She felt her children being ripped from her. Tears flooded down her cheeks as she lay there, unable to move, unable to fight for her children. "Shh. It's over now. It's all over." Miss North said. She sewed Amy back up and carried her downstairs. She placed her outside and left her there before disappearing.

Amy lay there for another hour before she could fully move. She stood up and began her walk home. She arrived at the front door, her clothes blood soaked and her cheeks tearstained. She knocked the door and Klaus opened it and saw her. He pulled her into his arms and held her. Amy didn't cry. She had ran out of tears. Her children were gone. She only had to wait another week, maybe 2, to see them, but now it will never happen. Theo and India were dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.

I am so sorry I haven't updated for a while. It's been a rough end to the year and a weird start. I got dumped and my best friend walked away so I haven't been in a good place but I am back and I think I have a thread to follow.

Please comment to have a shout out. Thank you for sticking by me for so long. It's been an honour to write for you all.

Thanks

A x