The Big Decision

Amy's POV:

Everyone was staring at me. I don't know what to do! This baby needs a mother, someone who can take care of them. I don't know if I am her. They will be brought into a world of mayhem and people are going to want to hurt them and abuse them. I can't stand by and let that happen. But they are still my child. They didn't chose this life and I will never have another chance to have a baby. Never. "I am going to take a walk" I said. Everyone looked so angry. "No, you are going to sit here and make a decision. You can't run from this" Klaus said. I got in his face. "I said I am going for a walk. So back off ok?" I said as I turned and left the house. I started walking, with no planned destination. I just needed to think without everyone staring at me. All I wanted in life was to party. Seriously. I am very different from my sister and well, the rest of my family. They all have long term goals. Mine was simply to party for the rest of eternity. Of course, as a young human girl, I was told that I would need a husband and a family to feel complete in life. But that is not the case. If I'm honest, I didn't really want kids. I wanted to enjoy every second of my life with no responsibilities and be able to explore every corner of the earth. But what if one day I do wants kids, and this was the only time I could ever get pregnant. What then?! Ugh. I need to clear my head. I need to just breathe for a second. I pulled out my headphones and started playing Bon Jovi and walking. A few hours passed and I soon realised I was in the bayou. I pulled out my phone and rang Oliver and asked if I could come over. He said yes and I set off for the house. As I arrived, Olli came out of the house. He turned to look at me and his eyes went straight to the small bump protruding from my stomach. His eyes lingered there for a moment before shooting to my eyes. He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. I felt my stomach drop. "Hey kiddo. How are you doing?" He asked, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back. "How are you?" I asked, avoiding the question all together. This was not a conversation I wanted to have right now. I was trying to forget that I had to decide before I got home and the grilling starts again. "I'm ok. I was just about to throw some meat on the barbecue. You want anything?" "Oh god yes. I'm starving" I laughed. 

No-one's POV:

Hours passed. The sun had long since set and Amy and Oliver were sat roasting marshmallows on a fire by the lake. They had been laughing and joking around for hours and having lots of fun. But Amy knew she must go home with a decision. One she had decided on. One she already knew she had to do. It wasn't what she wanted to do. And it wasn't something she ever thought she would have to do. She said goodbye to Oliver and began walking home. As soon as she arrived, her family rushed to her. She could see Klaus had been pacing. "Where the hell were you?! We were worried sick. Not a day ago, you were in agony in the bath tub. Next thing, you've wondered off and no one could get hold of you." Klaus said. "No. I know. I muted you all for a while. I needed some space and time to think and make a decision" Suddenly everyone was very focused. "I sure hope none of you hate me after saying this. But. I am. I" Amy swallowed. "I am going to keep it"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. I wont be able to update for a couple of days as I am moving house. But I will be back next week. Please comment. Do you think its going to be a boy or girl. Any name ideas?

Shoutout: DeanAmbroseGirl5