Hiding the truth

Amy's POV:

Terrified. That is the best way to describe how I feel right now. How could this even happen?! I looked at my phone. Missed calls. 7 off Hayley; 12 off Jackson; 33 of Klaus; 28 off Rebekah; 19 off Finn and 63 off Kol. As I held my phone, it began to vibrate once again... Jackson. Fine. You want me to answer then fine! I clicked the little green answer button.

J - Amy! Amy! Are you ok? Amy! 
A - Yes Jack. I'm fine. I just needed to get away from there. I'm going home.
J - Thank god! We thought something happened cause you wouldn't answer
A - I'm sorry Jack. I just couldn't
J - I know. I'm coming to the bayou for a while myself
A - Why? Who are you coming with?
J - I'm sick of being in this house too. Living in a house of vampires in tough. Living in a house of Mikaelson's is much worse
A - That is true. Who is coming with you?
J - No one. I'm coming alone. I swear to you
A - Fine. I will see you there 

I hung up the phone. I arrived at the house not a moment later. "AMY!" Oliver shouted as he ran outside. He picked me up and span me around. "What?" I laughed. He put me down and grabbed the top of my arms. "I thought something had happened to you. Your siblings have been ringing me non stop trying to find you. They said you just ran away. What were you playing at?! I've been worried sick!" He shouted. Then hugged me tight again. It was nice to be back home. "I'm sorry. Did they tell you?" "Tell me what? They just said you left and if you had come home. Why?" "No reason" Thank the lord. I just have to make sure not to draw attention to the second heart beat. I heard a car pull up outside. I looked at Oliver. "It's just Jackson. He's alone" He said. I visibly sighed and sat on the bed. 

Jackson's POV:

I pulled up and heard Amy and Oliver talking. We hadn't told him about the baby. That is half the reason I came back. Someone here needed to know and we know if we told him, he would never let her go back to her siblings. I'm not one to force people to do what they don't want to do. And hell, I'm much prefer her not to go back to them too. But this is something none of us have encountered and she may want her family around soon. We need to give her the option. Oliver won't. He will try and protect her here.

I walked into the house to see Amy sat on the bed and Oliver tending to the fire. "Well hey there" I said and held my arms open. Amy came into them and held me almost as tight as I held her. She looked so scared. "You ok?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded against my chest. I smiled and rest my head on hers. "Ok. I am going out to the woods. I need to find some food for our lovely little lady. Keep your eyes on her" Oliver said. He left a moment later. I pulled Amy away from me. "Ok sweetheart. We have some work to do" She looked really confused. 

Amy's POV:

"We need to find out why Jace did this and what good a baby is going to be to the witches. Also, why it had to be from you and not a human" Jackson said. "Uh yeah I guess" I said. Then looked at him and bolted outside. My insides suddenly became my outsides. Jackson came running behind me. He held my hair back and rubbed circles on my back. "You done?" He said. I nodded. He picked me up and carried me inside and put me down on the bed. I pulled my laptop out my bag. "What are you doing. We don't have wifi you know." "Yes. I am aware. However, Jace borrowed my laptop about a week before the dance. He might have left a trace or something on here. Something that might help us" I said. I started to look through the computer when my phone went off. I looked and it was Rebekah.

R - Amy?

A - Hey Beks. What can I help you with?
R - Thank god you're ok! Marcel is throwing a ball tomorrow night. It's for some chick he met and wants to get with or something. Not quite sure. But the entire Mikaelson family has been invited and it will look really weird if you didn't show. I can't expect you to want to be around us right now but I am begging you
A - Yes Beks. I'll come. But we are going to act normal. We are not going to tell anyone about this. We are not to let anyone the issues that are going on right now. And I expect to be treated like an adult. Not mollycoddled by any of our brothers or you. Understand. 
R - Yes! I can't wait to see you

Oliver's POV:

I walked back into the house. Something more was going on with Amy than she was telling me. I don't know why she is lying. She thinks I can't tell. I can hear the heart beat. The little one coming from her stomach. Why hasn't she told me?

Amy's POV:

I turned to see Oliver walk back in. "Amy. Is there anything you want to talk about? Why did you leave your siblings house?" He asked. Where did this come from? "I.. um no Olly. Why'd you ask?" "No reason". And breathe. He still doesn't know. I don't know how long I can keep this up but as long as I can, I will try.