"Get your filthy hands off me!"

Amy's POV:

I glared at Miss North and pulled my jacket closer around myself. She began teaching the lesson but I felt really uncomfortable. Not only did I have to sit in front of Jace who was staring into me, but Miss North was acting really weird. The bell chimed and everyone went to get up but Miss North stopped me. "I need to speak with you privately" Jace stood with his arm around me and glared at her. "No. She is busy right now. Later!" He growled and pulled me out of the room. For once, I was kinda thankful for him. I felt Jess appear next to me. "Come on, we have more classes" She said, not taking her eyes off Jace. We walked to our next class but I couldn't focus all day. 

Soon the end of the day came and everyone began going home. I text Kol to say I wanted to walk and clear my head. I began to walk when the rain started to pour. Most people would just call their siblings and get them to pick them up and go home, but no me. No, cause I'm in idiot. I chose to enjoy the feeling of the rain drops landing on my icy skin. It felt amazing. I felt each drop roll down my skin, on their own little adventures. I carried on walking and found an old bench. I sat on it and looked at the people running by, rushing around. I missed that so much. Feeling like time mattered. I looked down at my bump and closed my eyes, listening to their heartbeats. Something inside of me felt at peace. For once in over a thousand years, I finally felt peace. I got up and began to continue my walk home. That's when a car pulled up next to me. I felt someone's hands on me. "Get your filthy hands off me!" I growled. I was thrown in the car and saw Miss North smiling at me before my vision went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know, but please comment and vote! 70.5 thousand readers!!! Can't believe it!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Love you all

A xxx