Bite Me Klaus

Finn's POV:

I held Amy till the tears finally stopped. She felt so weak in my arms, so fragile. I cried till she couldn't stand. I picked her up in my arms and carried her back into her room where she snuggled against my chest, holding onto my shirt for dear life. I carried her back to bed as she fell asleep. I lay her on the bed and lay next to her. She put her head on my chest and lay next to me. I held her and hummed to her. I haven't held her like this in so long.

Kol's POV:

When Amy ran out, we all split off. Finn was dealing with it and we thought that being in the room when she came back, was a very bad idea. I went to my room and started to pace. We have left her in a coffin for 1000 years and when she finally comes back, and she nearly dies, is attacked by her family and is now having a meltdown. I know that she doesn't know any different, but I can feel what she feels. I can feel the pain she feels. I know that she feels betrayed and I know she blames me. I can't stand here and let her crumble. She doesn't drink blood, she dies. We make her drink blood, she hates us. I just don't know what to do.

Amy's POV:

I woke up around 3:00 am. I felt something around my waist; looking down, I saw it was Finn's arm, fastened around my tiny waist. I slowly and carefully unwrapped myself from my elder brothers arm, carefully not to wake him, and then slowly crept downstairs. You see, in a normal house, a teenage girl can tiptoe at an average of 5 tiptoes a second. In a house of vampires and werewolves, you're looking at 1 per 5 seconds. It's a massive pain. I finally made it into my garden where I felt free and able to breathe again. "It's cold out here. You should really put a coat on." I turned to see Klaus walking towards me with his jacket in hand. He put it around my shoulders but I shrugged it off and listened to it his the wet mud. "Come on Amy. You'll catch your death out here" I just ignored him and started at the full moon lighting the sky. I could feel his eyes on the back of my head. "What do you want Klaus?" "Oh, she talks" "Whatever" I turned to walk back to the house but he grabbed my arm as our eyes locked. "Seriously Amy. You can't hate me forever" "Watch me." I yanked my arm away from him. He stood in front of me using his lightening speed. "Amy. I am your brother..." "...NO Klaus you are not!!!! No brother would ever lock their sister away for a thousand years and forget about her entirely. No brother would make a witch remove all abilities his sister had. No brother would hold his sister still while people attacked her. YOU ARE NO BROTHER KLAUS!!!!! YOU DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS AND SO MANY MORE. I HAVE ONLY STUCK AROUND BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I MISSED KOL AND I MISSED HOME. WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!" I screamed as I ran off.

But that was the worst decision I have ever made.

You see, I used to live in a forest with my family and used to be able to track animals for miles. I never got lost and was very good at finding my way. However, being locked in a box for a thousand years has a nasty habit of taking that skill away. I ran. For miles. But before I even knew what I was doing, I ran right into a massive dog. He was huge and growling. I tried to back away but before I knew it, his teeth were piercing my skin on my side and a scream like no other, ripped its way out of my dry throat.

I lay there, knowing no one would have heard me. I am in the middle of no where. I can feel the end drawing in. But that's when a very blurry figure comes to me. Just as my eyes close...